SAU Community

Cruises.....arent They A Bust?

fletch63

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom Line: Cruises are fun, if you do the right thing you'll be fine, if you act like a dick, that's your problem, yeah you'll get stickered, fined whatevz, if you're too pussy to cruise, then don't :happy:

Bottom Line: Cruises are fun, if you do the right thing you'll be fine, if you act like a dick, that's your problem, yeah you'll get stickered, fined whatevz, if you're too pussy to cruise, then don't :(

Hey I'm all up for fun and I nearly always do the right thing

I don't act like a dick and I don't think I'm a pussy.........what's with all the sex talk!!!!

When is the next cruise on??

I keep lookin

sex talk keeps it hawt :( lol

check events and member section for cruises, or Nightcruisers is run every first and third saturday of the month at City West

lol i had my first cruise in my 34 2 weeks ago (the 30th of may one) hehe the only cop trouble we had was trying to get away from them, so they pulled over a commodore tag along... (it was an import only cruise btw.. was quite funny)

in the end was great fun! no problems whatsoever :D

and asif not make it because u work in the mines, i work away as well! except i work 8 n 6 hehe, if i were you just make a thread for a certain date and start a chatting about making a cruise for that night, i did and it worked out great :)

just a quick question to the almighty mods out there i thought this was an event section not some area for ppl who r scared to attend events to rant on an on for 3 pages of crap just a thought lol