SAU Community

S1 R33 Gtst Rb26 Twin Turbo Forged Motor $11000

I have a r33 gtst for sale was my project for track/drift car motor was fully rebuilt in sep 08 done around 3000 km since. The rb26 is out of a r32 gtr but has the r33 crank for the longer snout for oil pump drive.Rebuild included forged pistons and rods arp, head studs, new n1 oil and water pump. block was decked and machined. head was fully serviced machined and valves reseated. Bottom end ballanced copper head

car has coilovers, big y pipe, walllbro 500hp fuel pump i think it is. SARD fuel reg. gtr dash.

Have Nismo N1 turbos which one has just let oil seal go. guess both need rebuild. considering putting on standard gtr turbos just to help sell. body is ruff like a real drift car. flat back paint

Asking for $11000 as it sits has rego till oct 09

can be contacted on 0411672105

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

car has done 17000km. gtr dash has 64000km was installed when motor was rebuilt motor has only been run in then boost was turned up at mechanics in newcastle on dyno and blow a turbo manifold gausket mechanic or apprentic that changed that left rag in inlet of the rear turbo and it was started and bent the blades of the turbo. rag was pulled out and car put back together stated while idealing blow that turbos gasket.

im still going through the prosess of tring to get enought money out of the mechanics to rebuild the nismo turbos and install and tuned but is not looking good as everything was cash jobs after rebuild.

Spent a bit recently turbo installation getting painted after $12500 with 12 months rego

Swap for something that grabs my attention to equal value/more or less cash difference anyway

if cant find decent buyer ill keep and store untill im ready for track car.