High volume sump
    Larger fuel pump & injectors
    Custom piping and air intakes
    HKS Fcon V Pro computer

Other mods include:

• Nismo - LSD Diff
    Nismo - Exhaust
    Nismo - 280km/h gauge cluster
    Rays CE28N Time Attack Edition rims - 18 x 9.5 (+22)
    Brand new slotted brake rotors
    Project Mu brake pads
    Lowered Pedders springs

This car combines outstanding performance, looks, driveability and comfort.

Unlike the 350Z on which it's based, the V35 Coupe comes with a rear seat and still has a decent sized boot. It is a very comfortable and competent cruiser but can also be unleashed on the weekend at the track or strip.

Pics:

n631473589_1509467_1178.jpg

n631473589_1509469_5754.jpg

n631473589_1509491_6990.jpg

n631473589_1509500_4949.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

Selling to fund a property purchase.

Asking price - $45,000 comes with full 12 months registration and RWC

Notes -

The car has received a light car-park scrape on the LR wheel arch (not pictured) this will be repaired prior to sale on receipt of a deposit.

The standard springs are currently fitted (driveway issues) the lowered springs can be refitted or provided with the car.

Time wasters and joy riders will not be tolerated - please keep this thread for genuine sales enquiries only, NOT you opinion.

The gearbox was replaced as I was unlucky enough to discover it had a cracked oil gallery when I bought the car. This starved the front pump and caused a failure.

The car now has a brand new (yes, from Nissan in Japan) gearbox which has done less than 5,000kms and is under warranty from the workshop which inspected and installed it. They did not recommend any strengthening work and were confident that this box is more than capable of handling the power this car makes.

I have not had the Fcon tuned, however I did have the tune carefully checked by Dr.Drift on his dyno. On 98 RON petrol the tune is nice and safe and there is room to extract some decent power by increasing the boost without compromising the tune (a Sard FPR is included in the sale).

The car is currently only running 4psi and prior to the new auto going in it made 220rwkw. If time and funds permit I'll take it back to fit the FPR and increase the boost to 8psi. Should make some excellent numbers on the next run!