SAU Community

S. E. Qld Stagea Get Together

rb26stagea

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. I might be there. I'll just have to see if i can suss out some new tyres n get them on the car before then. (mine are bald/almost bald:P)

Luckily enough the missus is otherwise engaged as well :cool:

ur a worry myles....but at the same time i will agree that it is good :rolleyes:

And if ur bringing some make sure u bring enough for the class.

Edited by mattye

Sorry guys but we can't come now :down: We have to go to Rocky for Grandma's 90th birthday.

We were really looking forward to it too. It would have been great to meet some people on here. And I was going to make cup cakes for everyone - which would have gone well with Myles' fairy bread :)

Hopefully someone plans another one soon so we can come to that.

So disappointed ;)

Depends on how long everyone decides to stay for: chances are there'll still be a few of us there.

I'll pm everyone with contact details for Myles and myself in the near future: give one of us a call once you've finished work: we'll let you know what's going on... By the way, where are you located??

Hey all!

I'm keen to come and the date is almost perfect, except that is the day that I have to start work after two weeks holiday.......

But I dont' start till 12.

So I was thinking I could come down for the first leg of the cruise to Nerang, and then head back to Brizzy in time to start work.

So unfortunately I won't be able to make it for the whole cruise and bbq :-( But atleast I will be able to come for a little bit and see a few local stags and meet there owners.

It's a pitty DarrenSpencer can't make it cos I was hoping to see his machine in the flesh. But I'm keen to see a few others and have a chat with y'all, especially Greenghost's as I think yours is a bayside blue RS as well?

Anyway is there a Brizzy crew meeting somewhere or should I just head straight down?

Also my mate might wanna come along either with me or in his 180. Was jsut wondering if there was any descrimination agaisnt the 180 tagging along? ;-)

Look forward to it anyway,

Cheers.

Dave-

Hey dave. Where abouts do you live. I was thinking for at least the northside guys n girls we could meet at DFO near the Airport then go either straight over the Gateway (taking note that its all etoll now) or go down the highway then towards the city along Kingsford Smith Drive, take the ICB then Riverside Express Way and then onto the Pacific Motorway. N pick up the Southside guys on the way.

I'm in Norman park, so I could go either gateway or straight on to the pacific.

I spose it might be easier to catch you somwhere if you were coming through the ICB rather than if your heading straight down the gateway.

I'm easy though, if I set off around the same time I'll probably catch ya's along the way.

:D

Cheers,

Dave-

Hey dave. Where abouts do you live. I was thinking for at least the northside guys n girls we could meet at DFO near the Airport then go either straight over the Gateway (taking note that its all etoll now) or go down the highway then towards the city along Kingsford Smith Drive, take the ICB then Riverside Express Way and then onto the Pacific Motorway. N pick up the Southside guys on the way.

I'm in Norman park, so I could go either gateway or straight on to the pacific.

I spose it might be easier to catch you somwhere if you were coming through the ICB rather than if your heading straight down the gateway.

I'm easy though, if I set off around the same time I'll probably catch ya's along the way.

Is there a decent place to meet up on the southside near u mate? i belive there are a couple of guys on the south side so perhaps it would be better to meet some where on the southside. i dont know the south side well.

cant u call in sick for that day

Yeah would be good to be able to do the whole cruize and hang out for a bit. But can't really chuck a sickie, it's work I wanna do as well. I'm working a few days in the brisbane festival, so missing out on that one day is kinda like missing out on a weeks work.

As for a central Brizzy meeting point close to me; it's probably easier if we meet somehwere further south, save having to have several meeting points on the way to the meeting point ;-)

"Springwood Maccas or thereabouts & then head south?" Sounds good to me.

Cheers,

Dave-

I think that woks for most guys even those in viccy point or whatever, proberly about as far south side as your goin to get... and then those guys like me can go up old Cleveland road and get on the highway after chandler sports centre....(theres an idea, meet at sleemans sports centre then get onto the highway through mt gravatt-capalaba road..) otherwise we can just all meet around the springwoods are4a somewhere.

Im ormiston, so i guess that pretty south-eastish as i think we have on this cruuise.

Allright Brissy boys i think Springwood Maccas is the place to meet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...sa=N&tab=wl

(This is the one you guys were refering to yeh?)

I think probs meet round 7:00 to leave at about 7:15.

Then hopefully get to Coomera BP at 7:45 - 8:00 at the latest.

All in favor/All apposed.