SAU Community

S. E. Qld Stagea Get Together

rb26stagea

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright Brissy boys i think Springwood Maccas is the place to meet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...sa=N&tab=wl

(This is the one you guys were refering to yeh?)

I think probs meet round 7:00 to leave at about 7:15.

Then hopefully get to Coomera BP at 7:45 - 8:00 at the latest.

Brissy boys don't forget theres a group us meeting at the Springwood Maccas. All welcome.

Still haven't picked mine up yet... Nothing like leaving it to the last minute... It won't be entirely finished, but it will at least be driveable! Still have to hook up the guages and the RSM, but that's all detail... Anyone know if the Power FC has an output that can operate a thermo fan on temp trigger?

Awesome drive today, big thanks to Micah & Myles for organising today & another thanks to Myles for putting on the BBQ back at his place. I look forward to the next one & I'll let you lads know when I'm next down the Goldy so we can catch up for a few beers.

Awesome drive today, big thanks to Micah & Myles for organising today & another thanks to Myles for putting on the BBQ back at his place. I look forward to the next one & I'll let you lads know when I'm next down the Goldy so we can catch up for a few beers.

Thats +1 for the big thanks. will see u all again next cruise eh. :)

Thanks to Micah and Myles for organizing it all it was a great day. :down::) Thanks to all who participated and the bbq was a great way to get to know ppl I didn’t want to go home.

Here is some picks

post-25786-1253439619_thumb.jpg

post-25786-1253440284_thumb.jpg

post-25786-1253440659_thumb.jpg

Awesome pics. Sorry I couldn't make it. Had family stuff on. I ended up at Tamborine on Saturday and 60yo spotted me and pulled over. It was nice to meet you mate. Good to see another Stag enthusiast.

dammm so jealous, wish i could attend a cruise like this..................... maybe one day ill be able to.