SAU Community

Time To Come Clean

madaz R33

Hi all some of you guys know me, others dont, lots of questions have been asked round the place lately and i've finally accepted that my gtr is now not in operation, i had an accident on sunday morning and could of easlily lost my life which i didnt obviously, been pretty sorry and sore for myself and devistated, car is repairable, but main thing is i''m alive, its been pretty hard to talk about but finally after5 days i''m out of shock facing up to shit, soooooo. when i'm feeling even better i'm gunna start asking round for parts, but at this stage just letting others know i'm alive and starting to hold my head up again, and to tenille, the old girl isnt dead, she's just resting getting ready to surpass her formery glory, Damo

Heard about the crash but didn't know who it was, glad to hear your ok Damo as thats the most important thing. Cars can be replaced/fixed and time heals all wounds so chin up and give me a yell if you need a hand bringing the old girl back to life :happy:

Hi all some of you guys know me, others dont, lots of questions have been asked round the place lately and i've finally accepted that my gtr is now not in operation, i had an accident on sunday morning and could of easlily lost my life which i didnt obviously, been pretty sorry and sore for myself and devistated, car is repairable, but main thing is i''m alive, its been pretty hard to talk about but finally after5 days i''m out of shock facing up to shit, soooooo. when i'm feeling even better i'm gunna start asking round for parts, but at this stage just letting others know i'm alive and starting to hold my head up again, and to tenille, the old girl isnt dead, she's just resting getting ready to surpass her formery glory, Damo

Damo, that terrible news ! I hope your doing ok. I didn't hear anything of it until just reading this post.

You can replace / repair the car, but not your life so your so bloody lucky !

You'll have to give me a call once your 100% and let me know what happened.

How bad did she end up ? Please don't post pictures as i'll probably start the tears :happy:

Keep in touch

Tenille

Damo, that terrible news ! I hope your doing ok. I didn't hear anything of it until just reading this post.

You can replace / repair the car, but not your life so your so bloody lucky !

You'll have to give me a call once your 100% and let me know what happened.

How bad did she end up ? Please don't post pictures as i'll probably start the tears :P

Keep in touch

Tenille

thanks tenille, Damo and GMB, I want to repair her as soon as i can, once i get it togeather I'll hunt hard for the parts, i need like front reo bar and front bar, passenger door, headlights??? intercooler radiator, most important radiator support panel Damo

Edited by madaz R33

I'm really sorry to hear about your GTR buts it's good that you're OK. I know what your going through. Try import monster for some of the harder parts. I got alot of parts for my old car through them it takes a while for them to get here though unless you want to pay the extra for air frieght. Hope you get it goin again soon

Gday Damo, really sorry to hear about your accident mate! Sounds like you have been through a bit.

Glad to hear that you are OK physically, and the rest will come in time.

Good luck with the rebuild chief!

Gerard