SAU Community

P plates R33 GTS-t

Baileylsd

I got done by TOG's on my p plates.. 45km/h over the limit, over taking double lines, no p plates... and defect but they didnt say anything about no P's.. guess they had already ****ed me enough for one night tho!

I have heard of a few people having trouble.. but the majority are fine.

ive had my car for nearly 2 years on mt p's do a search for my 1st experience with them 100% positive,....5 more days and im cool! :P although i should have gotten of them 6.95 months ago :P you can always "detune" it by how many rwkw it'll take to get it to the legal limit... its vfery easy and can be taken back to standard from in les then 3 seconds ;) pm for futher info :)

heheh maybe i should drive round there next time im in melb.... ill laugh at them

amazingly cops dont trouble me... neva even ask to look under my hood or nothin

i even had a cop go round the back of my car with it idling,... was loud at midnite... cops didnt say a thing bout it... its over da limit tho

ahhh nsw cops r good :(

Nah, KW restriction.

Bah, how can they prove it?

a chassis dyno? I think not.

You can get that many different readings/fudge firugres it's not funny.

Just because the manufacturer 'says' it puts out 'X' amount of power. Doesnt allow for a 'tired' motor (not that RB's get tired easily) But you know what i mean.

There are a 100 and 1 different excuses.

To prove their point they would have to use a engine dyno i would imagine. Chassis dyno's just aint accurate.

I'm not worried at all. I make more at the wheels than the motor factory makes at the fly (like most sky's :() Wont bother me at all.

And ever noticed a lot of 'P' platers driving 5ltrs?

they are illegal too... but coppers cant do a thing. They can 'try' but it's too easy to argue and 'prove' them wrong

cops hey. let me jst say this.

28 tims in 49 days in 3 differant towns. hows that for being a hastled p plater. easiest way to get on with your life is not to do anything rong. they must think im an alcoholic (spelling) i get breatho nearly every time only ecause theres not much they can get for. the best comment heared so far by a cop is. we dont want anotherone of these cars in Mt Gambier and we especially dont want a P Plater owning one. >-(

dont do anything rong and all you'll get good at is blowing in a breatho. other then that your mate should be ok. :(

hmm i think a trip to my gambier might be in order :(

gimme a cops number so i can tell them im coming muhahha

i hate cops, 9/10 times they wont do anything for u, only themselves and their bosses that have had their **** sucked too many times

Originally posted by DJ984

Where are there engine oputput restrictions for p-platers???

I've got green p's on mine and neva had a single problem....

Dude... Hence this being a VIC thread... it's related to the VIC road rules :(

Has nothing to do with NSW and their Equivalent of Vic Roads

Originally posted by DJR33

i got done at knox city for being on p's. highly unfair circumstances, so try to avoid if u can, altho im DJing there every sat now so i dunno what im gonna do

I live near knox, nice to know they are gonna hassle me when i get my car :( i go there everyday for the gym.

where abouts do you DJ?

well i got busted by epa 2 weeks after i got mine n got canaried.. for aear ive had bout 8 -9 canaries on my car... andyea its usual for me to get pulled ova wen i cruise out on the weekends.. my average b4 no shit was bout 4 times for friday and saturday...

well i got busted by epa 2 weeks after i got mine n got canaried.. for aear ive had bout 8 -9 canaries on my car... andyea its usual for me to get pulled ova wen i cruise out on the weekends.. my average b4 was bout 5 times for friday and saturday...

Originally posted by Raikkonen

I live near knox, nice to know they are gonna hassle me when i get my car ;) i go there everyday for the gym.  

where abouts do you DJ?

place called switch lifestyle at knox city

im resorting to taking another car. i dont want to risk being done again. especially by the same cop who said id lose my license if they got me again. even tho i know he was bulls***ing.

talking about knox, i got pulled over there as well, first thing the cop does, "pop the hood".

luckly i have a NA so he couldn't get me for it as im on my p's.

i wondered about detuning a gtst, and getting a dyno readout that said it was legal and just keeping that in the car.