SAU Community

1992 R32 Gts-t

Item: 1992 Nissan Skyline r32 Gtst

Item Condition: Good

Reason for Selling: Need the cash, time for a better daily.

Price and Payment Conditions: open to offers around 12k

Extra Info:

I've replaced the fuel pump with a Walbro 500hp pump.

Replaced the coil packs with Supersparks.

Replaced the radiator with a 52mm alloy job

Fitted adjustable castor and camber bushes in the front.

Replaced the Rear hicas Tie rod and balljoints.

Had a Haltech Interceptor fitted and tuned by Bob Romano in Morningside, havent got a dyno sheet but car made just under 180kw at rear wheels according to them. They also installed a Sard fuel pressure regulator while it was there.

It has a HKS Pod filter, Greddy Intercooler kit, Greddy Elec boost controller, piller pods ( boost and oil pressure), Alpine head deck, GTR Rear seats, Short shift kit, front and rear strut braces, tien coilovers, factory front bar is available as well if you dont like the Trial one fitted ( i fitted it for more airflow).

I have taken this car to Lakeside twice, best time was a 1.06 flat, its a quick reliable car.

There is a few paint chips and scrathes on the front bar and rear wing from a stone shower I was in....

Seats, carpet and interior are in good condition apart for the b piller trim on passenger side needs some attention .

The wheels and tyres on the car belong to my work however they are for sale at a reasonable price which we can discuss if I get interest. The car comes with 17x8 and 17x9 5 spoke 2 piece wheels that are fitted with 225/45 front and 255/40 rear Kumho KU36 that have done 2 Lakeside days and driven on the street for 1000ks max. still in very good condition.

Give me a call on 0403 433 579 or PM.

Cheers,

Paul

post-60988-1249858894_thumb.jpg

post-60988-1249860722.jpg

Edited by bros