SAU Community

S13 Silvia K's

Hey guys, im putting my silvia up for sale. Its a 1989 K's model, CA18DET, 5 speed manual in green over grey two tone. Specs are as follows;

Engine:

CA18DET, 150,xxx KMS*

Apexi pod filter

R32 GTR front mount intercooler

Hi flowed turbo, rebuilt with 2860rs internals, only done about 2000kms and have all paper work from when it was bought

AM Performance dump pipe with screamer

AM performance 3" stainless steel exhaust with kakimoto muffler

Just had bearings and front and rear main seals done

Body:

Standard body in good condition, green over grey two tone paint. There's a few marks in the paint, and a few small dents here and there, but overall good.

Interior:

All stock interior in immaculate condition, no cracks in the dash. CD player with mb quartz speakers. Also has rare "cup holder" center console lid and "cool box" in the glove compartment

Suspenison/brakes

Non hicas model, upgraded to s14 5 stud hubs, disks and calipers, with slotted rotors and ebc greenstuff pads. Isc coilovers all round, with adjustable camber tops up front and isc camber arms in the rear. kazama castor rods and a cusco front strut brace. Recent wheel alignment done at Adelaide Radial Tire

Wheels

Work VS XX 17x8 +10 all round with 8mm spacer on the front using nismo long studs all round

Misc

new clutch plate, only a few weeks old. I also have an omori boost gauge and a z32 afm that can be negotiated with the sale.

I recently serviced the car, replacing all the major filters and fluids. There's probably a few things ive missed, but feel free to ask. The car is available for viewing weeknights and weekends so just give me a call if your interested and we can work something out. Im asking $11800 ono. I can be contacted any time on 0431 297 568. Cheers guys.

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

thanks mate, i think the price is reasonable considering the new turbo, fresh bearings, and all of the susp. work. also forgot to mention, fairly new tires and rego till january. Also, the price is negotiable guys, i've put a deposit on a new car so i need to sell fairly soon so make me an offer.

Edited by heslo's + 1

the bottom end bearings and the front/rear main seals were replaced just a few weeks ago, ive got all the receipts for the work. Ive priced it at 11 "neg" as i was expecting people to come in with lower offers. Give me a call mate, if you want to come have a look at it, we could probably work out a price around what your talking about. My number is 0431297568. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...