SAU Community

r33 gtr front bar

sir

does anybody know where to buy an r33 gtr front bar tro suit gts-t? Also how much??

I know a genuine front bar does not fit. However i have seen many gts ts with bars that are near identical gtr front bars.

Thanks guys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Howdy all, A mate of mine picked up an R32 GTS-T recently and it had a very... colourful... gear knob that needed to be replaced immediately 🤣 I put together a replacement which is reminiscent of the Nismo offering, which I also really like both the feeling and design. I basically took what they did and optimising for 3D printing, with the exception of the top chamfer, where I prefer a filleted design, despite it not printing quite as clean. If anybody needs another thread size for the locker or if you prefer a top chamfer similar to the Nismo one, I'm happy to put something together for you and as a side note, I was really impressed by the TPU lock nuts. Originally I was going to use steel and then found out the ones I had on hand were sadly M10 1.5 pitch, rather than the required M10 1.25 pitch, so I had to get a bit creative rather than wait for the bolt shop to open. In the picture it looks a little bit 'rough' at the top due to the layering printing on a curve, but in reality it's not very noticeable at all and honestly feels pretty good in the hand. https://www.printables.com/model/910138-nissan-skyline-r32-gear-knob Regards, Sean
    • Which can be translated into English as "waste of time"/"good"/"too big"/"stupid".
    • R32 fuel gauge definitely stays at the current reading when turned off. It will not show a new reading (ie if it was low and you just filled up) until it is turned on, at which point it should sweep from empty to full in only a few seconds.
    • Guys , just picked up 400R today , still getting used to setup ,I might be looking at maybe getting a exhaust upgrade in the next 6 months , any advise for a shop in Sydney?
    • Msg away 😆 obviously I didnt get specific details about what you wanted etc but know the Emtrons can do most of the same as M150 and little cheaper Otherwise M150 yeah does absolutely everything but you do pay extra to add on this and update that ie: logging normal vs pro package etc   traction control - well helps hold my car 😄 obviously combined with other tuning factors built in blaa blaa   we work it off wheel speed sensors for Bosch ABS and have setup for various slip percentage selectable via keypad