SAU Community

Stolen: Ktm Dirtbike, Hks T51r, Gt3082, Turbonetics Gate Etc

Tocchi

guys, sometime over this weekend some pingpingpingpings have got into my shed.

obviously knew what was in there as its not visible from the road.

contact me on 0405 255 824

so far taken:

2008 KTM SXF 250

19032009032.th.jpg

19032009033.th.jpg

19032009034.th.jpg

HKS T51R SPL

31032009055.th.jpg

31032009056.th.jpg

GT3082 (with polished front housing) & Turbonetics 38mm wastegate

1209091905.th.jpg

and a small box saying "turbo parts"... ill post more as i know... seemed VERY specific as they left a lot of other stuff such as manifolds etc

REWARDS GIVEN!!!!!

bike details:

engine number: 877025155

vin: VBKMXJ4358 M198326

2008 model

bike is very indentifable. Causeway KTM promo bike. has anodised billet parts on it.

Pro Taper bars.

Race graphics. etc

and a big WADRIFT sticker on the LEFT REAR guard

:)

Tocchi hope you get the stuff back some how mate.

yeh i do too. (well duh :P)

cos everything has hit a brickwall now.

the GT3082 and gate were for the 32 (to be fitted in november)

the T51R was for the drag car, and now i have no turbo for it, i cant get the custom manifold (a big pocking through bonnet spec one) made up to suit yet.

and the bike, well, it would be nice to ride it.

we have our suspisions to who took the gear.. or was involved... but without evidence its hard to prove anything :happy:

Edited by Tocchi

im located SOR (near canning bridge)... but it probably will be ridden at the gnangara pines etc im guessing

i come home from work past there every day at around 2:30 so ill keep a lookout

is any of this covered by your insurance?