SAU Community

Rb26 Dry Sump Kit

HI ALL AS STATED IN THE TITAL I HAVE DRY SUMP KIT FOR RB26DETT FOR SALE THE KIT IS BRAND NEW BUT I HAVE TESTED THE SAME KIT ON TWO GTR'S ONE WITH 380AWKW AND THE OTHER WITH 450AWKW FOR 18MONTHS - 2 YEARS WITHOUT ANY ISSUES.

The kit consists of.

1 x Peterson 5 stage oil pump.

1 x billit oil pump mounting bracket.

1 x Peterson 3 gallon oil tank.

1 x oil tank mount.

1 x Breather tank (for the main oil tank)

1 x billit drive spindle to suite either ATI 1000HP/ATI600HP balancer.

1 x billit oil block (replaces factory heat exchanger oil filter mount).

1 x remote oil filter mount.

1 x Custom internally baffled RB26 sump with 3 oil pick ups. (front diff not included).

All oil pump drive pullys and belt.

All bolts required.

All the billit bits in the kit are machined from 7075 T6 aircraft grade alluminium and anodised black.

The only thing required to fit the kit are braided hose and fittings. Wich are just not practicle to sell in a kit form as most people will have a different idea of where they will want to mount their tank and how they will run their lines.

THE PRICE FOR THE KIT IS $7000.00 FIRM NO OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE PM OR CALL ME ON MOB PH 0417305401. DAZ.

post-15992-1256168215_thumb.jpg

post-15992-1256168284_thumb.jpg

post-15992-1256168411_thumb.jpg

BUMP. This kit is a must have for anyone building a big power track GTR that wants total reliability and to be able to run lap after lap with peice of mind.

I and a mate of mine have personally done 70 laps non stop at QLD raceway only pitting for a driver change in one of the cars i have built thast runs this kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...