SAU Community

No Muffler.

Ive just taken my muffler off, and routed it outwards and to the ground. I am still so pumped with adrenalin that i had to post how good it sounds. I just love it, loud, and clear. And the best part, it has way way more power. I'm curious if the new sound of my RB25 is giving me the placebo of more power.

BTW, it has electric bosh fuel pump, injectors, some aftermarket turbo, and 3 in turbo back, with 3 inch dump, and a hotdog resonator. :D!!!

I used to have an extremely loud twin exhaust on my car and i changed to a trust power extreme 2 and i swear it has more power than previous and is mouse quiet. It does sound tough although that's not always a good thing if the boys are around...

so maybe it is just a sound placebo? The more you like the sound, the faster it feels lol.

I used to have an extremely loud twin exhaust on my car and i changed to a trust power extreme 2 and i swear it has more power than previous and is mouse quiet. It does sound tough although that's not always a good thing if the boys are around...