SAU Community

Qfm High Performance Brake Pads, Including Comp 9!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Happy QFM HPX Customer!

Will happily vouch for the HPX's... been running them and find they grab well, dont make noise or dust, and they are made here in Australia for a great price.

You'd be hard pressed to find a reason not to try them :ninja:

http://www.cruisingbrisbane.com/forum/topi...ost__p__1167276

• 2 weeks later...

QFM A1RM Fitted to Nissan 300ZX!

Put A1RM's in last week, and after a suitable wearing in process...I am really impressed with them, both cold and warm...haven't got them hot hot yet...but so farm very impressed with how they pull up and peddle feel. To be honest they feel better than many higher priced pads I've used in the past. And definite improvement on the Ultimates I was using.

Highly recommend them to any zedder out there in the market for a new set of pads for the stocko calipers.

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showpost.php...p;postcount=154

• 1 month later...

QFM HPX Fitted to 03 WRX!

Parts arrived and all installed.

Used the A1RM's on my car (TT Supra) and HPX on my mate's WRX. The ones on the WRX stop SOOOOOOO much better even for the lower grade pads!

Awesome pads and service all round.

Thanks

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showpo...mp;postcount=13

• 2 weeks later...

QFM A1RM - Why pay more!!!

Installed a set of A1RM's front and rear just before Z Fest. By far the best value brake pads I've ever used, no pedal fade from high speed and hardly any dust which is what I expected from a high performance pad. I liken the performance of these to an EBC Red Stuff but at a fraction of the price!

http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showpost.php...p;postcount=157

• 2 weeks later...

QFM A1RM again outperforming expectations on the track!

GSL,

The pads arrived and were fitted up just in time for a recent club track day at Wakefield Park.

To be honest, I was absolutely amazed at their performance. They work well from cold and have so far not made any noise. When warmed up (one or two corners at the most), their bite was unbelievable (on my MX5).

It felt like I had the car standing on its nose braking into Turns 2 and 10 at Wakefield!

Their performance allowed me to brake much later than I have previously and I actually had to mentally refrain from hitting the brakes early.

And the best thing, they make minimal dust!

Regards,

Tony

No link available, sent via email.

price on a full set of A1RM for a r32 gtr non brembo posted to 2261

Hi Deano,

A full set (front and rear) of A1RM to suit non Brembo R32 GTR would be $238 delivered.

Easiest way to order is credit card over the phone, 1300 884 836, or else swing me your details, full name, delivery address (preferably a work or business address!!), contact number and email and I can fire you through an invoice with direct deposit details.

Regards,

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

QFM A1RM Fitted to JZA80 Supra!

Got the A1RM fitted on the car with the brake fluid you guys sell. Even though I'm still bedding in the brake pads, I have to say you can feel the difference in the braking power these have. I had Bendix Ultimates prior to the A1RMs and they are a world of difference!

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showpo...mp;postcount=27

Do you have A1RM pads to suit STOPTECH calipers ST40 and ST22

Hi mate,

A1RM to suit are $179 per axle set front or rear. Rears are on the shelf, fronts are currently on a manufacturing back order, due 5-6 weeks.

Got other options available for the front, just let me know what you're using the car for.

Regards,

Greg

QFM A1RM fitted to JZA80 Supra!

UPDATE: Took these out at Sandown... no brake fade what so ever! the pads / fluid held out really well, and was still pulling up the car after a whole day of hard braking both in the wet and dry! Totally impressed by these pads and I highly recommend them!

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showpo...mp;postcount=27

• 2 weeks later...

QFM Pads Fitted to BA Falcon!

Hi,

I own and drive a BA Futura 4.0L auto sedan. I was so impressed with the performance of your QFM pads on my BA Falcon I though I would drop you a email.

Ok firstly I spoke to someone there questioning on what pads and what improvement I could expect and was told QFM pads and around 10% or so, ok that was sure a understatement.

I had the QFM pads and new DBA slotted rotors fitted and I got to say I was very surprised the 10% improvement was wrong try 40 to 50%.

I have found that now braking is effortless less peddle pressure is required and the actually braking action is a major improvement, when I say peddle pressure I mean before on the standard BA pad and rotors you had to apply a reasonable heavy pressure to apply the brakes where now its almost just a toe pressure to apply the same braking effort.

Stopping from 100K’s the difference is easily 3 to 4 car lengths and as before less peddle pressure. One of the keys here as well as the stopping improvement is the requirement to use less peddle pressure this is something that the older drivers would appreciate not to mention make for safer driving.

I feel fitting the QFM pads and DBA rotors has made my vehicle much safer to drive and given me more security in the braking department.

K.Chapman

North QLD

No link available, sent via email!

• 4 weeks later...

QFM HPX Fitted to S13!

If there were any doubters, I have the HPX pads on my S13 (with an R33 GTS-T hub/brake conversion) and oh my God it pulls up very fast on RDA slotteds. they can take a fair bit of abuse but if you were ever going to track the car you'd go for A1RMs.

For the money, hard to fault!

http://www.fordlaser.com/viewtopic.php?t=50469&start=126

So is it best to get a old pad to you as i have a few lying around.Or do you just want me to post a pic up of one.

Cheers jas

Hi Jas,

Absolutely! If you've got an old set of pads lying around we can get pads made from those backing plates. It's still a bit more expensive than off the shelf pads, but should still be priced well. Custom made A1RM using existing plates are $149 per axle set front or rear, and Comp pads (9 front, 2 rear) are $199 per axle set front or rear.

Otherwise if you don't have a full set, we can just use the sample one to get more backing plates laser cut. In that case A1RM are $179 per axle set front or rear, and Comp pads are $229 per axle set front or rear.

Regards,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

QFM A1RM Fitted to 246rwkw R33 GTST on track!

I have used the A1RM's on my 33 for a club grip day and absolutely love it......ran Penrite sin 600 brake fluid, with HEL braided brake lines, RDA slotted rotors and A1RM's and did a solid 6 sessions and the brakes were fine all day.....was so much fun.....now time to get another set for another grip day :banana:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=5400944

• 2 weeks later...

*** Series 2 Stagea Pads now back in to stock ***

Apologies to all those that have been waiting patiently on the back order list, we now have stock of the S2 Stagea pads to suit both street and track.

Front HPX $119

Rear HPX $79

Front A1RM $179

Rear A1RM $179

- HPX is a Bendix Ultimate/EBC Green/Project Mu B Spec equivalent performance street pad.

- A1RM is a Bendix SRT/Ferodo DS2500/Project Mu HC+ equivalent street/track cross over pad.

Any questions, or to order, just swing me a PM, or give us a bell on 1300 884 836. Free shipping when you order front and rear together, or else $8 per axle set individually.

Regards,

Greg