SAU Community

Mt Cotton Hillclimb Private Hire Training Day Sunday 21st February 2010

mosport

Thanks for that.Also, some of the boys up here are wanting to know if this day is full up yet, may have some more who are keen

The entry forms are only just starting to come in, so not full up yet.

A lot of the guys who put their name on a list on the internet wont actually enter.

I have attached the official entry forms, so if you want to attend you are more than welcome.

Cheers Jeff

mt_cotton_track_attack_feb_2009_entry_form.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Mt Cotton Hillclimb Training Day is now only 4 weeks away !

Its going to be a great day with some very experienced Hill Climbers to sit in the passenger seat with you in the morning training session before you have a go at the test & tune in the afternoon. (The test and tune is included in your entry fee, no extra cost!)

We have had a lot of interest in this event, but due to time constraints we will be limiting the number of entries accepted.

The minimum age to drive is 14.

To complete your entry and pay online follow this link - http://www.trackattack.com.au/2010/index.p...=reg_individual

Thanks Jeff

Track Attack

0407 763 976

• 2 weeks later...

With only 3 weeks before the Mt Cotton Hillclimb day its time to start getting your entries in.

Once the cut off is reached we will close entries if we cant find suitable additional trainers, so its time to start thinking seriously about entering if you don't want to miss out.

Direct signup link - http://www.trackattack.com.au/2010/index.p...=reg_individual

Thanks Jeff

Track Attack

0407 763 976

* Registered vehicles need a "3rd party or Rally extension" - Its easy to get, just phone your 3rd party insurer

* 3rd party insurance is included in your vehicle registration.

huh??? you mean unregistered vehicles need rally extension yes??

this looks like a great little event... roughly how much track time would we be lookng it?? worth making the 8 hr drive from nsw??

huh??? you mean unregistered vehicles need rally extension yes??

this looks like a great little event... roughly how much track time would we be lookng it?? worth making the 8 hr drive from nsw??

Unregistered cars dont need to do anything.

If your car is registered in QLD you have to get a letter from your compulsory 3rd party insurer (like a rally extension)

NSW people dont have this problem I dont think.

probably 10 runs or so on the day.

with only 2 weeks left to go, it doesn't look like my car will be finished in time :P

I still have some wiring to do, fit the cage, rear gaurd mods (flares), body and paintwork, source a front bar that actually fits and various other little bits and pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last reminder on this event as entries close Wednesday 17th Feb.

Full day at Mt Cotton Hillclimb with a trainer in the car with you in the morning and test and tune in the afternoon (day license available) - $150.00

Test and Tune afternoon (must have an existing CAMS license) - $50.00

Cheers Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jeff for a good day, and big thanks to Roger standing at the start all day AND editing up some footage for me!

The RB20...... she loves a rev. I ended up with the limiter set @ 9000 for the last run, to try and keep it from bouncing on the limiter around the loops at the top of the hills. Tyres were had it by the end of the day, all bald. Best run of 47.98 I think? Only beaten by that wicked Suzuki and two hillclimb specials I think? Prob not too shabby for my first run there :P (if I do say so meself) LOL

Turn it UP!!!

I have the timing results with split times now

there are 2 tabs on the excel file, one for the morning and one for the test n tune.

the go-kart was the fastest

Excel - http://www.trackattack.com.au/results/2010...20Hillclimb.xls

PDF - Morning - http://www.trackattack.com.au/results/2010...ing%20times.pdf

PDF - TnT - http://www.trackattack.com.au/results/2010...%20n%20tune.pdf