SAU Community

1993 R33 Nissan Skyline Gts-t 420 Rwhp

Hi guys selling my R33 Skyline i have owned it for the past 5 & a half years with all the Mods done in that time, selling the car due to getting married recently and expecting our first child, apparently its not an appropriate family car.

Engine Specs:

RB25/30 - 20,000kms old.

RB25 head: Ported and polished, copper head gasket, ARP Head studs.

RB30 Bottom end: Machined and balanced, Arias pistons, Spool rods with ARP rod bolts, ACL race series bearings.

N1 oil and water pumps.

Custom exhaust manifold, Garret GT35/40R turbo, Tial 45mm wastegate, 3" dump pipe + exhaust.

Heavy duty twin plate clutch

LCW intercooler + polished 3" piping

LCW inlet plenum, XF throttle body, 700cc injectors, 2xBosch 044 fuel pumps + surge tank, fuel reg

Haltec E6k computer, E-Boost 2

Interior:

Complete R33 GTR Interior

Nismo 320km Dash cluster

MOMO Steering wheel

Pioneer in dash TV, Pioneer 6.5" 3 way front, Kenwood 7x10" rear, Kenwood 12" sub, Pioneer amp + Kenwood amp

Autometer oil pres gauge (Autometer air/fuel & water temp gauge not installed but will come with it)

Exterior:

400R body kit, GTR rear wing, Nismo style carbon fibre bonnet, 18" chrome rims, lowered suspension.

Car tuned by CRD making 420rwhp 20psi, reliable car driven daily.

$20 000. Plates not transferrable. also has spare interior standard interior and bonnet and brand new micky thompson semi slicks on r32 gtr rims

Phone number 0416 679 799 call after 6pm monday - friday or anytime saturday & sunday or send me a PM

If i have left any info out or you have any questions feel free to ask thanks Mick

post-26597-1260593236_thumb.jpg

post-26597-1260593273_thumb.jpg

post-26597-1260593299_thumb.jpg

post-26597-1260593317_thumb.jpg

post-26597-1260593334_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Neostead, I'm looking to have a custom surround done that also has a slot for a fog light. Would you be willing to create a 3d model I can buy or create and ship me the part or even provide/sell the current model for me to modify? Cheers
    • Did some maintenance on the MX5, did the engine oil and filter which was uneventful, then I drained the coolant to put in the new reservoir and a thermostat, reservoir took 5 minutes  The thermostat, well that took.........3 bloody hours, what a job, the issue was the 3 bolts holding it on, one was easy, 2 were hidden and required a few 1/4 drive extensions, 1 more than I had, and a 1/4 swivel, which I also didn't have, and a good amount of playing contortionist  Getting the 2 unseen bolts back on was a time consuming nervous nightmare, as I couldn't see where they went there was alot of stabbing and hoping for the best, trying to line up a 8 mm bolt straight, which you cannot actually see or get a hand in there, with a 1/4 swivel in the mix was a nightmare Anyways, it's done now, all burped out, and run up to temp a few times, happily no leaks thank Jebus After the thermostat fiasco I decided I need a few mental health days away from tools before doing the rest of the servicing on it As for the Dunnydoore, it had the aircon regassed and it has a clean bill of health, thinking about taking it out on Monday for a cruise down the coast to look at some houses if weather permits 
    • In other important race car news, instead of fixing the race car I changed the crank seals on the chainsaw, because wood burner Some damn tight (and lock tighted) m6 head bolts Who knew plastic crank cases were a thing! Quick tip, don't trust the youtube videos that say you can pull the old seals out with the head on in a husky 440e...not true, their crank seal tucks in behind the cover both sides. I'm not sure I'm a psychopath, but these things are damn loud....hope I can put all the bits back in the right place    Happily, it is now back to turning fallen trees into a combination of firewood logs and wood chips....just need a clear day to get into it properly
    • I've got 60L of e85 in there at the moment
    • Don't forget to make sure the tank is full to the brim before you try to replace the fuel pump too, that is an essential step.