SAU Community

Clarion Subwoofer

skylinelova07

Hey, i am trying to sell my boot-filling subwoofer as it is a pain in the neck having almost zero bootspace. However, I am not sure what it would be worth.

Here is a description

Second hand (obviously)

Fills my boot

2x amps

1x capacitator

CLARION

Thanks for the help if anyone knows.

(sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• thanks mate, yeah cant wait to get out there and do some laps. hopefully both of our cars can be on the track together would be an awesome sound although i would be holding you up ahahaha. 
    • What’s wrong with 2.6 first gear? I’ve done lots of 2nd gear starts from almost a dead stop and it just requires more clutch slip. A 2.6 first gear would be easier than that. I feel like the stock first gear is only good for severe traffic congestion where you need to be able to do 5 kph idling in first gear. Out in the US 120 kph is a very normal speed to be doing on the highways. If anything it’s slow, I regularly get passed by CA highway patrol doing that kind of speed. Out in the desert and plains even 18 wheelers are doing 130-140 kph. I would be less down on the Getrag if not for the fact that they cost north of 10k USD used and you’ll spend probably another 5k on a rebuild at least. I got my FS5R30A from Nissan for 1.5k USD. The cost of building one is maybe an extra 3-4k if you keep it reasonable. The final drive change to account for the 0.793 6th gear is also a pain to deal with. 
    • Usually the lower mount has a thicker/wider side, see image of the right side of the lower shock mount. Don't see why a couple of washers wouldn't do the same job.
    • Counter opinon. Having both an OS gearset car and the getrag 6 speed, will take the 6 speed for the street all day long thanks. First gear on most gear sets are ASS, the bloody gear you spend heaps of time in on the street too.   I run the 4.11 and it is fine at 110, (not sure who gets to do 120)  I do find the gears a little short and doing a 3.89 setup.    Anyway back to your question, running stock LSD rear, love it. Tried an S15 helical rear, it was aweful. In the process of doing a quaife front on advice as part of the 3.89. Seems like a good option. Let you know     Car is 800awhp and mostly street.       
    • I do the online time trials to get silver (1mil credits). Currently the EG at Tsukuba I got 1:14.015. Show me what you got! (Don't take it too seriously I only use the controller, CBF setting up G29).