Such A Waste

fane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* here comes the publicity :thumbsup:

Hard to say what caused the accident though, out in Gidgegannup there are some fast roads, so he may not have been doing anything wrong. Will have to wait and see... In any case, hope he rests in piece.

*sigh* here comes the publicity :thumbsup:

Hard to say what caused the accident though, out in Gidgegannup there are some fast roads, so he may not have been doing anything wrong. Will have to wait and see... In any case, hope he rests in piece.

car ripped in 2 means a good chance of doing something wrong but that doesnt take away from the fact that it is still sad. most of us including myself went through that stage, luckily most of us come out the other end - but i lost a mate on the way so news stories like this make me cringe

yeah i heard it on radio.. near toojay?

but least he is with his pride a joy o.o

"A Bellevue man died last night after the car he was driving split in two after slamming into a tree in Gidgegannup.

Insp. Trevor Davis said the 23-year-old lost control of the Nissan Skyline he was driving on Toodyay Road near Roland Road about 10pm .

He said that after rounding a bend, the car slid for more than 70 metres before hitting a tree on the driver's side.

"The impact was so severe that the vehicle split in two, the front end coming to rest 16 metres past the impact point," Insp. Davis said.

The man died at the scene. It is believed speed was a factor."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/break...split-in-crash/

"A Bellevue man died last night after the car he was driving split in two after slamming into a tree in Gidgegannup.

Insp. Trevor Davis said the 23-year-old lost control of the Nissan Skyline he was driving on Toodyay Road near Roland Road about 10pm .

He said that after rounding a bend, the car slid for more than 70 metres before hitting a tree on the driver's side.

"The impact was so severe that the vehicle split in two, the front end coming to rest 16 metres past the impact point," Insp. Davis said.

The man died at the scene. It is believed speed was a factor."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/break...split-in-crash/

Ouch....

He wasnt necessarily driving like a hoon, a few years ago i lost a friend to a similar accident, her car swerved and hit a tree but it caught alight, and im fairly certain she wasnt hooning.

It could happen to anybody.

Poor guy, RIP.

Thats 2min from my place... went past @ 7isn this morning....either im blind or they cleaned up the scene pretty well.

guys the same age as me too....got soo many freakin calls and messages from ppl.

Poor dude.

What's even worse is that it was all the way out there.

Next car to drive past you if you crash could be half an hour away, then you've gotta wait for an ambo, and then survive the trip back to the hospital .... bad place to crash at high speed.

Pfft that's not remote.. when I was up north over Xmas I was worried about hitting a cow, rolling the truck and bleeding out in the middle of nowhere.. hell, on Xmas day we went 11hrs without seeing another vehicle on the road.

No shit, but Gidge isnt exactly a busy area either even at 7 in the morning.

Its fairly busy on weekdays on that road, everyone uses it, but sometimes it becomes fairly quiet,

anyone know who it was yet? :[