SAU Community

Stagea Cruise Eoi - Adelaide

RubyRS4

Little off topic, but was the one from Nagoya Motors Robbie??

yeah that's the one. why's that? i haven't dealt with them before, hopefully it all turns out good, it's getting an independant inspection done this arvo, then i hopefully get it shipped over here soon.

post-70848-1266200938_thumb.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice car, adam sent me the link to it when he was looking for his new one.

please, whatever you do, don't mess up the wheel fitment - that car has potential to look HOT, pm me if you need help making them fit nicely :thumbsup:

nice car, adam sent me the link to it when he was looking for his new one.

please, whatever you do, don't mess up the wheel fitment - that car has potential to look HOT, pm me if you need help making them fit nicely :)

Got the report today, some little cosmetic issues need attention- leather on shift knob has peeled away, rear sunroof inop, a couple of scratches.

I just need to get the car so i can decide whether i can just do springs or if i go the whole hog and do coilovers instead. TEIN are on special brand new on flea bay.

Hey GSR600guy, Did you get yours done by ken from stateroads..the inspection? He did a black stagea at Nagoya for me today and when I called he said he was currently doing another one. He seemed to be very harsh on some little things yet oblivious to other's. Had no idea and thought I was a madman when I asked if it was a dayz edition, nor as to why i would be looking in the sunroof for rust. Also, would not believe me that some stageas came stock with tien thus him writing on the report that it wont pass roadworthy in some states.

Be good to know how you felt about his reporting...If that is the same guy haha.

Hey GSR600guy, Did you get yours done by ken from stateroads..the inspection? He did a black stagea at Nagoya for me today and when I called he said he was currently doing another one. He seemed to be very harsh on some little things yet oblivious to other's. Had no idea and thought I was a madman when I asked if it was a dayz edition, nor as to why i would be looking in the sunroof for rust. Also, would not believe me that some stageas came stock with tien thus him writing on the report that it wont pass roadworthy in some states.

Be good to know how you felt about his reporting...If that is the same guy haha.

same guy, report seemed fairly good. when i rang him to ask about specific items(like the receptionist advised me) he seemed annoyed. he mentioned some stuff that i wanted to follow up on like a vac switching valve inop, just didn't seem to want to be bothered. that said the report is pretty comprehensive and i'm glad it got done. the photos on car point deliberately didn't show some bad scratches to the kit, the torn leather or the pod filter. overall i'm happy tho.

same guy, report seemed fairly good. when i rang him to ask about specific items(like the receptionist advised me) he seemed annoyed. he mentioned some stuff that i wanted to follow up on like a vac switching valve inop, just didn't seem to want to be bothered. that said the report is pretty comprehensive and i'm glad it got done. the photos on car point deliberately didn't show some bad scratches to the kit, the torn leather or the pod filter. overall i'm happy tho.

Yeah i felt the same way. When he answered the phone and I said. His it's Scott i had, you inspect the stagea today. His response was.. yes? So from there i sorta knew it was going to be hand to extract finer detials out of him. But like you said, glad i got the report done. Bit dissapointed in the photos they provided though..poor quality. Though Nagoya told me the car didn't have any rust under the mirrors. Which both sides had very visible bubbling. So he(nagoya) lied there which i wasnt happy about.

it's on Sunday 7th March at 10:30am. He'll send us the details closer to the time.

Correct.

I'll PM you all on Saturday 27th Feb about the location and route.

:)

so it turns out that the stagea i just bought isn't complied yet and i have to wait for the the dealer in sydney to do that.

my car is due here the weekend before the cruise so hopefully it gets here in time. unfortunately it means i'll be heading out with 4wd ride height.

so it turns out that the stagea i just bought isn't complied yet and i have to wait for the the dealer in sydney to do that.

my car is due here the weekend before the cruise so hopefully it gets here in time. unfortunately it means i'll be heading out with 4wd ride height.

Welcome aboard the Stagea Ownership Club :blink:

Mountains of useful info here, and loads of locals to help you with your enquiries/mods.

Look forward to seeing you on the cruise. There is also a simulator night this Friday night if you want to show up and introduce yourself in advance ... maybe grab an SAU-SA membership form while you're at it :cool:

Ruby

Tis a shame that Ben and Janene can't make it though. But I can't wait :ermm:

Will proabably be asking questions all bloody day to you guys hehe, ooh, and girls :)

Might try and install my clear indicators today sometime, and give it it's first bath hahahah.

Tis a shame that Ben and Janene can't make it though. But I can't wait :)

Will proabably be asking questions all bloody day to you guys hehe, ooh, and girls :P

Might try and install my clear indicators today sometime, and give it it's first bath hahahah.

Yeah, Nene had a little cry when the 260 was sold ... but she is a girl afterall :P

Going to see her tomorrow. I'll be sure to rub salt in the wound. :ermm:

Yeah, Nene had a little cry when the 260 was sold ... but she is a girl afterall :(

Going to see her tomorrow. I'll be sure to rub salt in the wound. :(

SCREW YOU ya but hole!!!

i did cry... but it's gone to a good owner who can take good care of her :)

Plus... can still go for a cruise in the black one when i feel the need... only slightly different in power levels :)

I may try and twist ben's arm to make it to a some of the cruise in the beast for a lil while

and might i add RUBY that even though i am a girl... i could still fairly easily whoop your shit!

pretty sure i've done it before ... so NER!

Nothing wrong with getting spanked by a woman! :down: