SAU Community

JMS Drift Meet - Sat 10/1/04

cowboyb

Thumbs up to JMS for organising the event and to Danny for setting up a car (in such short time) for a demo show. Too bad the silvia died prematurely.

I particularly liked how the final 16 were eliminated - one on one. The closeness of each car while drifting made it a heck lot more interesting!

Maybe in future, we can have a St Johns crew on standby, should there be any mishaps or heat stroke incidents. Sat was ****in hot!!

ad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...okay. Just seemed strange to me as I've never seen a big muffler and a smaller one side by side...looks "different". I would have prefered the wastegate pipe to dump straight to ground, or having it stick out the side underneath the sideskirts :(

Yes that S14 belonged to James from D1 Garage. He was kind enough to come down to JMS just the day before and let them know how crappy the Drift Event is. Then he comes to the Track with a Helmet in his Car. he had 2 chances of getting on the track, 0 and **** all!!

We just get a bit pissed off when after all our effort someone who hasnt done anything thinks they can come and bag us

Fair call - as I see it, you guys are doing more than anybody else out there to get drift recognised in this country - and its a good thing someone is doing it.

well we cramped 4 ppl in the 33 and drove from melb to adelaide and it only cost a canary, 2x $200 fines and 6points, full sunburn that blistered the same day and a bad hang over on the sunday.. but it was well worth it.. hope to be there again for the next 1