SAU Community

$4000 Reward

rb30laurel

Hey ppl.. i know its not a skyline but its a tuff as nails car that was stolen out of mates shed during the day on monday 22.. (yesterday).. 3 middle easten looking people were seen pushing the car down the road where it was roped up behind a white toyota hilux van.. the van has chrome mags and stockies on the back... more info on facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/VK-Ca...89757349?ref=nf..

any info?? please help..

post-69074-1269315674_thumb.jpg

post-69074-1269315695_thumb.jpg

somehow they targeted that specific car for a reason i am guessing.....mate that sucks and hopefully it all gets recovered and those responsible get thrown in the cell with bubba

This car belongs to a good mate of mine.

It is his pride and joy. Alot of time and money has been spent on this thing, and altho it is not a skyline we are hoping that someone can help in some way.

Even if the car was to just "turn up" somewhere with a random phone call to him, i am sure he would just be stoked to have it back.

Please if you can help, call Aaron on 0421 755 114.

Many thanks

Was it taken from Morphette Vale area? I read that much somewhere.

Shocking - I'll keep my eye out for it. And ear lol.

yeh morphett vale mate.. near wiriander high school.. was flat towed away behind the hilux....

yeh morphett vale mate.. near wiriander high school.. was flat towed away behind the hilux....

shit, i go past there everyday.. will keep an eye out, live 5 minutes away so yeah..

Although i read on facebook it was loaded into an enclosed trailer, at some point? If thats true you probly got no hope of finding it.. :ermm: