SAU Community

300zx Tt Brakes/hubs&diff On R33 Gts

Hi people . got my hand on a 300zx setup . will this fit the r33 gts s1 ?? i've done an rb30det conversion and im just inquiring if anyone has done this

To be honest wouldn't have a clue if it would work, but why not simply turbo model brakes? GTST brakes are pretty good, especially with some slotted rotors and decent brake fluid. Could also go GTR model Brembo's, but seeing as they are not really that much better than standard Sumitomo's it would be a bit of a waste of money unless you can find them for cheap. Would be far easier than trying to replace the whole set up with 300ZX stuff?

To be honest wouldn't have a clue if it would work, but why not simply turbo model brakes? GTST brakes are pretty good, especially with some slotted rotors and decent brake fluid. Could also go GTR model Brembo's, but seeing as they are not really that much better than standard Sumitomo's it would be a bit of a waste of money unless you can find them for cheap. Would be far easier than trying to replace the whole set up with 300ZX stuff?

sorry forgot to mention 4 stud to 5 stud :S

the 300 zx stuff i can pickup for dirt cheap. from what im aware its the same as the r32 gtst setup regarding calipers and hubs . im not sure about steering knuckles or other components such as coils etc.. 4 pot fronts and 2 pot rears yeeeeww

Edited by butch