SAU Community

Some Good Cops Do Exist

CaM!

I'm confused..... Cop was flying down road with lights going (obviously going to attend to a problem), car pulls out and makes him lock up and he decides this is more important than initial problem???????????????????

after interpreting his post and converting it to english it looks like the cop was driving along (apparently very fast) without the lights on, locked up to avoid hitting OP then put lights on and pulled him/her(?) over.

Guys stop this conversation as we cannot understand the phrase he's trying to said! I read this as he was pulling off may be drift through the ocean reef t junction and the cops at the back find this intresting and they want to give it a try, so the drift it as well. Point is to show whose the daddy. Anyway we need FBI to investigate what he's trying to say!

Guys stop this conversation as we cannot understand the phrase he's trying to said! I read this as he was pulling off may be drift through the ocean reef t junction and the cops at the back find this intresting and they want to give it a try, so the drift it as well. Point is to show whose the daddy. Anyway we need FBI to investigate what he's trying to say!

um...WHAT?

meanwhile, how do cops lock up their wheels? I'm pretty sure it would be an FG or VE they are driving with standard ABS, so at worse they dropped the anchors and broke very hard.

I'm with everyone on the bad pulling out of traffic 101. Maybe the cop cut you some slack because you were on your P's and a more experienced driver should know better, which I think makes sense. Just don't end up like those tosser P platers on the road that think they are the best drivers around because they've played gran turismo for 4 years.

Just don't end up like those tosser P platers on the road that think they are the best drivers around because they've played gran turismo for 4 years.

I agree. You need to play need 4 speed to be a good driver!!!! :-P

I'm with everyone on the bad pulling out of traffic 101. Maybe the cop cut you some slack because you were on your P's and a more experienced driver should know better, which I think makes sense.

So you're allowed to be a shit driver if you only just got your license, but if your off your Ps you need to be pro ?

That's a shit excuse.

Next.

So you're allowed to be a shit driver if you only just got your license, but if your off your Ps you need to be pro ?

That's a shit excuse.

Next.

No, but inexperienced drivers should be given some slack. If you're an L-plater are you expected to know how to drive straight away? Or are you allowed to get better with practice? The purpose of P-Plates is to show that you are an inexperienced driver who might not react as you would expect in every situation.

L platers should be listening to their instructor...so they're never really put in a situation where they can misjudge a T-Junction and cut off a cop car.

L Platers arent full qualified drivers so yes, some slack should be expected, hut one you have your license, Ps or not, you should know how to drive.

L platers should be listening to their instructor...so they're never really put in a situation where they can misjudge a T-Junction and cut off a cop car.

L Platers arent full qualified drivers so yes, some slack should be expected, hut one you have your license, Ps or not, you should know how to drive.

P-platers are not full qualified drivers either. Something as simple as misjudging a gap should not be condemned as inability to drive, rather as a lack of experience. Do it once and you won't do it again. Hence experience.

^ +1

Edited by That_timothy

P

Provisional

Doesnt mean not qualified...it means you're a newbie, so behave. Ie you're under more restrictions and on a "good behavior bond" kind of thing.

Over East, you get 6 demerit points, are not allowed passengers, cannot drive between 00:00 - 05:00 (unless directly to/from a workplace), and cannot drive high powered cars (boosted 4/6 cyl, 8cyl).

Edited by Nic_A31