SAU Community

Midnight Marauders

Mr Eps

extend it to all 4 doors.

Josh just paint them in what ever white supa crap has on special for $2 a can, if it sits so low your only going to break it anyway.

Sticker needs to be small to, dont want something to big.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you can, spend the extra money and go a two-pack arctic white.

Flat white is for landcruisers and pottery brah!

I too, have the dreaded pearl white paint. But it's easier to spray the roof gloss black than to match the colour. So, I'm doing that.

(bonnet flew up a while back, chyeah. sucked balls. roof still grey)

I will see what the paint shop has. But will try find arctic white.

I'm keen to keep it white as under the bonnet is white.

Bitch to keep clean though lol.

Can't wait to get home for working on the car and my bday.

Gonna by some air tools aswell I think just to make life a little easyr.

Also anyone know where I can get a decent Jack for lowers cars as all I have seen are to fat to get under the car when lowerd.

Josh

you can get a lowjack from any auto store.. But if strapped for cash just drive car onto bricks first then jack from there..

Ps did you say it's your birthday today??? It's jason's birthday too ;)

TWINNNN NSSSSSSSSS

Can get the alloy low profile jack like what i have from Auto ones etc, bout $300, weigh SFA and are about 70mm.

I have made some ramps to drive the car on still, about 60mm high, can just get the jack under the cross member that way.

Can get those super low and long bluepoint jacks but there about $700!

I will see what the paint shop has. But will try find arctic white.

I'm keen to keep it white as under the bonnet is white.

Bitch to keep clean though lol.

Josh

when you go to the paint shop , get a colour chart , then you can pick your own shade of white :blink: , speaking of keeping clean , most engine bays are sprayed in more of a primer/base coat so they get dirty very easy, your best option for ultra clean under there is to get it resprayed with the car(lots more effort , but worth it if you want ultra clean) or you can get some nice polishes these days that make it easier to clean :thumbsup:

I have arthritis in the knuckles like an old man today.

Stupid write up:

"its too tight, use a rattle gun, it's the ONLY way it will come off"

Bullshit, it cracked instantly, weak flamin mongrel......oh man, the pain....my thumbs are the only 2 that made it out unharmed.

Are you coming around tonight bru?

I might be completely rooted but I'd be keen on the help. GOTTA get this car running, shit is ri-goddamn-diculous.

Eps, keen on a drive kent?

Bring women and large chunks of meat.

Are you coming around tonight bru?

I might be completely rooted but I'd be keen on the help. GOTTA get this car running, shit is ri-goddamn-diculous.

Can make an apperance, but what about miiiine ? :D

I've had a running Cefiro for a grand total of like 2 weeks, in the last 14 months.

Got your head gasket + bolts yet fool ?

Monday.

Biggest f**king joke in the universe.

Discuss.

Yeah. do it. I have nothing else to say. Sleep problems are a bitch.

Sure is!

But i did get some cake.

Off 2 another meeting, screw BHP and them not being able to do anything without having a meeting first...

Can make an apperance, but what about miiiine ? :rofl:

I've had a running Cefiro for a grand total of like 2 weeks, in the last 14 months.

Got your head gasket + bolts yet fool ?

20070322oliver.jpg

F*bleep*k it, I lied, it's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Hehehehehehehehehehheehhe....

But srsly, no gasket and no bolts :( so gay. To top off, time is ticking merrily away while I toil in perpetual f**k. Perpetual f**k is not pleasant, no matter how misleading its title is.

Of perpetual f**k.

Those boobies smell like vanilla. It's my third favourite flavour. No biggie.

So anyway, I was killing this guy for a set of pancakes earlier yeah? When all of a sudden this HUGE earthquake hit.

Long story short I'm finally 'catching up' with Asha. Yeahh. Wtf.

Edited by Dorigecko

jason. Trouble sleeping? Look into delta frequency, or theta frequency.. Works great.

Nic keep drinking water it will help your knuckles

Neil, bhp are over rated. Bunch of showponies :rofl:

60 MHz at 90 dB actually helps me sleep.

Yes I realise it's completely different to whatever the hell you're talking about.

I've had sleeping problems since I was like 8. Something to do with being fat or something I'd imagine.

Neil, bhp are over rated. Bunch of showponies >_<

haha in a way yes...

More chief's then indians is the way to do it.

If they didnt pay me i wouldnt go.

I have sleep problems to dorilizrd, its called shift work and kids :D

Nearly time to go home...

I'm thinking a celebratory cruise is in order for when mine and nics cars are back in action.

What say you-all?

May be a tiny bit mischievous. But on private roads in new zealand, of course.