Mr Eps

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DIY :action-smiley-069:

for all those interested by the way - i am about halfway through doing a full glass restoration on my car - i've taken pics of EVERY step involved. glass is now MINT like brand new...

i tried about 7 different products

ranging from different things that i researched.

such as: (a combination of)

vinegar diluted in water

stainless steel cleaner

shower power

CLR

a metal polish called "Purple magic"

mild steel wool

and lastly...

a $7 bag of weapons grade Cerium Oxide i aquired

my windows were like CHALK. absolutely covered in lime and bore stains.. and for those of you who know me - also know how obsessive compulsive i am about small details. so wait for the write up on what i did - you know there will be good results if i did it. :)

a man can dream...

as much as i love the rarity of the cefiro. it's a shame they were never added to the SEVS list.. i would be bidding on this if i could :action-smiley-069:

03001_002.jpg

03001_003.jpg

5MT L-A31

all it needs is a matching bodykit and an owner that will love it :) shame it's a 1992.

Nic - i'd love to come help but every night this week i'm getting punched in the face instead.

be honest - which of you would forgo your cefiros for a gloria?

26349_002.jpg

26349_003.jpg

personally i would in a heart beat ... they're getting pretty cheap now too.. maybe if the cefiro sells i might be in the market for one.. who knows..

four doors rule..

cimas are too bulky. laurels are too old.. gloria - looks sporty and classy at the same time. and as you can see there. they're fkn badass. interior is like sex (well what i've HEARD about sex at least - never had it myself, wouldn't know)

There are some Cefiro's getting around in Perth that came in under SEVS.

That pearl pink one, is a 91 or 92, SEVS (somehow), imported a few years ago....just look up old stock on the Imports101 website.

I'd love a C35 Laurel if they were pillarless. Factory manual, with leather trim, and a sunroof. I'd do things for that experience.....bad things.

nic heres your laurel haha

02024_002.jpg

As for pink ceffy.. 91would be cutoff for 15 year rule. If cefiro were avail for sevs there would be a lot more. As theyre a very... Very addictive car to own

anyway as i was saying i did.. Well STARTED and got upto about halfway on restoring my glass... Mine was.. Really really... Realy bad.

We have gnarley bore water around here plus it was already in bad shape from jpan

Anyway. Before and after pics of one window.. This was not FINISHED by the way.. It had only has the oxide powder applied and not my final 2 stages.. :action-smiley-069: what you think?

post-13494-1281977187_thumb.jpg

post-13494-1281977200_thumb.jpg

wonder kit type 1 or type 2?

I'm thinking of ordering a type 2 front bar from aaron... Oi did you get your kit locally or from jap?

I think i want new front bar mine is too cracked and brittle to justify fixing :P

How much you buy?

Wonder kit for my rig now :D will look niaceeeeee Found some more motivation for the project :(

Bout time dude!! Pic's are needed once your home...

Might get off my ass and get the 34 going this wkend. Just got some 35's for the Patrol so money is gone again :P

neil ur a bad bad man, and eps i think its the shadow dunno bout type 1 or 2 as they aint got diffrent ones on there site. it looks like this http://wonderworld.ocnk.net/product/103 i think anyway, i picked it up in the dark brought it home and now im flying out 7 am in the morning so will have to wait till im home next week, :P

i got it locally secondhand real cheap cheap :D very pleased to say the least,

iv banged the rear bar, and one skirt on and i think to get the wheels to tuck nice i will be about 5mm of the ground with the skirts, will look uber hot but uber gay with driveways trailers and the rest of them nasty shit things we have.

na was left over from his old car.

he has some grills(2) though but he couldnt find them wile i was there so i will let you know whene i go back there next week.

trust me the first question i asked is what other ceffy stuffs u got lol

neil ur a bad bad man, and eps i think its the shadow dunno bout type 1 or 2 as they aint got diffrent ones on there site. it looks like this http://wonderworld.ocnk.net/product/103 i think anyway, i picked it up in the dark brought it home and now im flying out 7 am in the morning so will have to wait till im home next week, :D

i got it locally secondhand real cheap cheap :( very pleased to say the least,

iv banged the rear bar, and one skirt on and i think to get the wheels to tuck nice i will be about 5mm of the ground with the skirts, will look uber hot but uber gay with driveways trailers and the rest of them nasty shit things we have.

Pic's or it didnt happen.

5mm is how we roll, can sell ya some sweet 18's :P