SAU Community

Do Gtr R34 Tail Lights Fit Gtt's?

n0rko

100% sure they do mate. The LEDs on mine are off a 34 GTR, installed them myself. Just be careful when you put them in that you get the polarities right otherwise you'll be going through alot of fuses :l

100% sure they do mate. The LEDs on mine are off a 34 GTR, installed them myself. Just be careful when you put them in that you get the polarities right otherwise you'll be going through alot of fuses :l

Does the GTR have LED taillights? Or are they the same as the GTT lights?

Hey mate,

Just wondering how much it cost you total to put the 34 tail lights on your 33? Is that what you guys are talking about???

Cheers

Yeah Blake, you cant fit the actual R34 tail lights to your 33, the entire rear end if different.

See these:

l_a10aa5d67b704c8fad8b26700f40c5a5.jpg00422_1.jpg

The actual assembly that bolts onto your boot is different. So cant fit. Besides, it would look like shit! None of the angles and lines would suit, R34 has an aggressive angled look when the 33 is more soft and 'moulded'.

First picture is off a 4 door, but just imagine the rear without the lower reverse light.

The rest goes though, you can't put 34 lights on a 33 without a complete make over :D

Woops, yeah just tryin to get the shape of the assembly for illustration...

Who else agrees with me, it would look terrible anyway, wouldn't suit at all I don't think... Worse than VZ kits on a VN commo! Lol

Hey mate,

Just wondering how much it cost you total to put the 34 tail lights on your 33? Is that what you guys are talking about???

Cheers

Na. You can see from my sig and info that I drive an R34 sailor :)

And Charles89:

The GTR had aftermarket Eastbear LED's on it when it came into the country. Owner didn't like them and sold em to me at a price I couldn't refuse :D