SAU Community

Taking Off Ebay Manifold And Turbo

tshaw44

hey guys this my sound like a noob question but im not all that mechanically minded but im giving it a go anyway i bought my r32 with this ebay manifold,turbo anyway im taking it off cause im putting stock manifold and r33 turbo anyway ive already taken off the cooler piping that was in the way and the dump/front pipe ive started undoing the exhuast manifold bolts ive got 5 left that i carnt get to just wondering how people get to them maybe its different cause off the manifold then stock? do i have to take the turbo off the manifold to get to them? and if i do how would i go round by doing that? sorry about the noob questions still learning lol

24pdni1.jpg

just keep undoing stuff to gain access to the last manifold nuts, will have to take off the water and oil lines to turbo before trying to remove the turbo

yeh i just undone them 10mins ago but thanks anyway is there a good way to get to them its the ones in the middle at the bottom there the ones im having trouble undoing

its easier to just take the turbo off the manifold first

if you have already undone the water and oil lines then your more then halfway there as thats the hard/annoying part

there is 4 bolts (studs) holding the turbo to the exhaust manifold.

just undo those suckers and lift it out of there.

Edited by Aiight