SAU Community

Skyline R33 S1

Hey all i have a s1 r33 skyline, for sale, as im looking to buy a 34 possibly, im selling for $8000 ono, the link below is the original sale add but i will be updating it shortly.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...70#entry5141170

please note car has currently got stock rims on it, and also exaust has been changed to a full 3" TBE and has been decatted,

car has got a couple of dents , and will probably need a respray , and car odo currently shows 182,000 on the clock , but engine has been serviced reguarly, and is also getting another service this weekend, car goes well, not leaking any oil or fluids etc. any more info please don't hesitate to pm me.

Thanks

Peter

this is just the start for my ad i will update it when i have abit more time with pictures and stuff, but please look at the above link for pictures of the car.

Might be interested in swaps for something , so just let me know what you have.

cheers

also please take into account, car does need probably a respray and a couple of dents fixed to make it good condition again

damage as follows:

right hand rear quarter panel , and left hand rear quarter panel , roof has abit of paint fading, and would benefit a respray as well.

i bought the car with dmged left hand quarter panel , and was gonna fix it , but some idiot backed into my right hand as well, while it was parked one day, and didn't leave details, so i can't be bothered fixing it , just gonna look at spending abit more money and purchasing a

newer car.

• 2 weeks later...