SAU Community

Looking For A V35 Front Bumper.

DE-NO

Hi guys have a 03 Silver V35. Chasing a Standard front bumper,had someone erverse into me and its not erally fixable as it was with a towbar. Well i live in Perth and would prefer it to be in perth however anway in Au is ok. Also what about full kits? doesnt keem to be anything available in Perth or really AU for that matter.

Any help from people is appreciated.

Cheers Please PM me.

Deano

Sorry to hear that, mate.

If you are going with insurance, smash repair place you choose to go to can source the parts out for you. But that will take long, as mine took about 5 weeks.

Is it very bad? Mine got rear ended 2 years ago and smash repair place I went to did a good job. If you want more info about it, pm me.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys , well the damage is not big but it is bad. A tow ball went straight through and right on the bend of the bumper. So can fix but expensive and also cant guarantee it will be perfect. I don't really want to go through insurance so prefer to pick up one second hand. If not then i guess its just aftermarket from ebay :-(

Thanks guys , well the damage is not big but it is bad. A tow ball went straight through and right on the bend of the bumper. So can fix but expensive and also cant guarantee it will be perfect. I don't really want to go through insurance so prefer to pick up one second hand. If not then i guess its just aftermarket from ebay :-(

Keep an eye out in "For Sale" section. Sometimes, it can be rare to find and sometimes, there's heaps for sale.

I will post up and pm you if I see one for sale.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey i kind of have the same issue, had a hub cap roll over the F3 today get hit by a 4x4 flung uder a truck then smashed to bits the sprayed out over my front bar, paints is gone, i could just repaint but i think ill replace it rather then paint the stock bar cauz its chiped from the blastic barage.

hey Tank. i have a nismo v2 bumper coming in from the states. was intended for my car, but a change of jobs may force me to sell the V so all modification projects are on-hold.

let me know if ur keen.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Fcruz3ri ended up getting the full ken style kit from bodykitskingdom.com.au was delivered today im gona post pics of it during test fit and taking the stock parts off when i get a chance.