SAU Community

New Works Xd9 18 X 10 + 18 Never Fitted Fresh Federal Rsr’s 595 Rs 265/35/18

Up for sale

Brand New Works XD9 18 X 10 + 18 Colour Madbray: Never been fitted. Perfect of set for GTR’s $2100 for Wheels only Yes they cost more, especially if they are in Australia, no long waiting time for overseas delivery, risk of wrong size or being charged extra import fee’s/duty. Good dish and a strong Japanese wheel by Works.

The Work Emotion XD9 wheels feature a high strength 9 spoke deep lip design.1 piece low pressure cast Aluminium.

• 1 Piece Reverse Design constructed in low pressure cast Aluminium

• Aggressive 9 spoke design featuring the unique deep lip

• Used throughout Japan at all levels of drift and competition

• Colour Madbray (MBG)

Fresh Federal RSR’s 595 Rs 265/35/18 retail for $387 each selling $1150 for set; stickers still fitted, it’s always good to have new tyres that don’t have flat spots or heat cycles put through them. Prepared to do a deal if buying as a wheel and tyre package.

THE NEW 595RS-R ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE (UHP) TYRE

King of sport – 595RS-R with reinforced carcass and sidewall offers easy handling while taking the abuse of driving at high speed as well as superior grip and cornering stability

Features

New, semi-slick, sport competition 595RS-R - designed for exceptional traction and grip. Cutting-edge technological advances in design, construction, pattern and compounds. Best performance in its class - a street legal competition tyre with the characteristics of a slick.

• Lateral grooves substantially exterminate stiffness on shoulder blocks to upgrade traction and riding comfort.

• Tread patterns on shoulder block provide lateral driving stability while cornering.

• Uni-directional V-shaped main groove design enhances both sport look and water distribution.

• Wide angle grooves improve consistency on tread blocks thereby permitting more serious grip.

• The modern, feather-like tread pattern incorporates stylish image and outstanding responsiveness.

• Embossed letters on the sidewall featured with unique and personal characteristics.

Designed for use on all high performance vehicles

Total Package $3250 I am prepared to do a deal for a low hassle person that calls. Please only post positive or genuine comments. Will negotiate with someone that has cash now or decent deposit. May consider trades as part payment to help someone out.

I am happy to assist with transport. A couple of different pictures on various model cars. For a quicker response please call 0408 188 777

Regards Taylor

post-34523-1287131540_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1287131556_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1287131566_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1287131643_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1287131680_thumb.jpg

Hey mate,

Just to clarify, all 4 with tyres - What's the lowest you'll go?

Hi Dave

Yes all 4 tyres and wheels, never been fitted. Wheels in box's and tyres still with stickers. I will adjust the price a bit but nothing drastic, depending on the combination, location and how quick. Please note they are already below cost. I will consider trades on certain parts; wheels ect.

Best to get in contact send me your number or give me a call.

Regards Taylor

0408 188 777

• 2 weeks later...
I'm assuming they're not street legal semi slicks? If they are then how much for the package purchased next week.

If not then how much for just the rims?

Hi Greg

Yes they are street legal being a semi slick, no legal will have statement on the side. Pm sent

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...