SAU Community

Eoi: 1997 Jzx100 Chaser Factory Manual And Sunroof

putting my car up for sale as im planning on getting a house so moving away from the car scene for now.

details:

1997 Toyota Chaser JZX100

Factory Manual

Factory Sunroof

Dark green in colour

95000kms

the car is relatively stock with just some of your basic mods which include:

GAB coilovers (height and damper adjustable. rears are base damper adjustable so no need to pull seats out)

3" cat back exhaust into 3" blast pipes with twin 3" tips

Defi boost gauge

Apexi Panel filter

Carbon Fiber strut brace

genuine Wald international body kit.

17" supra wheels

a little about the car. i am the first owner of this car in Australia and it has been well looked after. i have owned this car for 8 months and all servicing has been carried out by Chasers motorworks eastside division. oil/oil filter and plugs are religiously changed every 5000kms using Motul tourbolight 10w40 oil and NGK plugs (service documents will be provided with sale).

the car is booked in for the 100k service and will be done before the sale of the car.

price wise im looking at offeres over $15000 and you get the car AS IT IS with rego till April 2011. the car will be sold without a road worthy at this stage pending on how much it actually sells for.

i also have a set of work schwert sc2 wheels which are currently on the car which is not included in the sale but if buyer wants the wheels as well, then we can work a price out.

if your interested and would like more details, send ma a PM or email me at [email protected]

7a43fc4d.jpg

60d3f0ad.jpg

1c6ba926.jpg

the car was also detailed recently using final inspection products done by one of their product tester of final inspection. since then the car has been washed and looked after using final inspection products and wash method as directed by damian at FI. every 2nd-3rd wash the car gets a coat of gloss booster to keep the shine.

5046316536_9e979db7b5_b-1.jpg

5046318468_d4857d2e78_b.jpg

InfiniteFocus-10-9.jpg

InfiniteFocus-4-2-12.jpg

5046320400_7da1b9e421_b-1.jpg

5046314484_febb9555d6_b.jpg

28ad3b6e.jpg

and finally this is how the car is atm witht he work wheels (as stated not included in the sale price but if buyer wants, a price can be worked out)

img1577r.jpg

e7b2f91a.jpg

thanks

Ash

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

any offers below $17000 will be ignored. i wont even bother replying to your PM sp please DONT BOTHER OFFEREING ANYTHING BELOW THE POSTED PRICE.

i will not return the car to stock as firstly its not that modded and secondly i dont have the time to do so. the most i will do is change wheels.

also i got Trent at Status tuning to cuck the car on the dyno and see what read out its getting.

the car being stock other then cat back exhaust pulled 181rwkw at 10psi.

thanks

Ash

• 3 weeks later...