SAU Community

91 S13 Silvia Ks Sr20Det 5Sp Lsd Rear Coilovers, Metal Head Gasket

dabizkit_69r

91 silvia ks model sr20det

200ks

5sp

lsd

body is a bit dinged up due to hitting small kangaroo but has never hit anything hard and doesnt have any bog around it

coilovers in rear lowered springs and shocks in front solid as

sr20det with metal headgasket and arp rod bolts very tough engine with good compression in the process of removing blown original turbo and putting on s15 t28bb turbo,

dont have time or energy anymore to complete, the manifold turbo and dump are all dissconnected just need to squeeze it out and bolt on new turbo and o2 sensor, all bolts are bagged and tagged also took pictures beforehand so i knew where everything had to go. If i can talk one of my mates into bolting turbo and sensor on i will just raise price as it will be able to be test driven then.

new o2 sensor on its way from usa will be included in sale price

17inch rims with potenza g3 tyres all borderline tread

exedy heavy duty clutch put in 5000ks ago in great nick new throw out bearing put in too

s14 drivers seat

average cd player and speakers

3inch cat back exhaust

trust copy baffled sump

alloy pulleys have one for the fan too.

thermo fan (needs wiring to temp switch but works great)

big front mount

spare sr20 in need of rebuild dropped a valve comes with intake manifold, throttle body, stock clutch and flywheel, alternator, full loom etc (no injectors or turbo)

offers around $4200 for everything mentioned above

or $3600 without s15 turbo and o2 sensor

or $3200 without wheels and tyres bring your own, no s15 turbo and o2 sensor

or $3000 without wheels and tyres bring your own, no s15 turbo and o2 sensor and no spare sr20 and parts

can guarantee engine and new turbo are in great condition, turbo came of my mates 2002 spec r gt with 50000ks with service records so its like new and i drove car multiple times with blown turbo and is a lot quicker than my soarer and ran well.

check out the rb20det pintara in my other items can do a package deal, need to pay for uni.

sorry pics are too big for sd can email them or go to boost link

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=677564