SAU Community

Genuine Rays Volk Gtc Gold 20" + Others

xtc

hey guys, up for grabs is my rays volk gtcs from my v35.

these have no curb damages whatsoever and is in excellent condition.

offsetc pcd etc.

F - 20x9.5 + 20 Type A offset - dish 80mm , tyres 70%

R - 20x10.5 + 18 Type B offset - dish 105mm , camber wear needs replacing.

these i gather are extremely rare especially being 20s and with best offsets available for V35s, 350z.

havnt tried them on any other car as yet but any rear wheel should fit as these are staggered fitment.

also comes with genuine volk racing Formula nuts in blue if the price is right. bought these for $419.

chasing $5.5k ono.

0403720063. richard.

edit.---these are 5x114.3 for people who might ask and are 2 piece forged. also price is realistic if you know how rare and hard these are to come by in 20s with with tough offsets. so please dont comment if you are not genuinely interested in buying.

pics

http://www.skylinesa...lk-gtc-gold-20/

-also have lowered king spring for v35 with original struts, bolts/fit straight on lowers the v by 2inches. $500

-grounding kit sxcxex? bought awhile ago in group buy but never got time to install in blue. $120?

Edited by xtc

$5.5k ono is a total bargain. :thumbsup: I got mine (19 inch) at $4.9k with tires more than a year ago from a fellow SAUWA member, so at this price it's going to be a great buy.

Hope it goes to a good home.

cobey im located in wa.

victor and steve, cheers for the comments. it will be missed and also the v.

its actually sold believe it or not. was offered $5k and 5 phone calls today. someone even wanted it for there civic? i was like dude it wont fit and the pcd is 5x114.3 lol

anyway it will be sold to a good owner. think it should be rollling around now on a ba xr8 ute.

• 1 month later...

wow 5.5k for a set of volks in 20" is that a bargain or expensive?

i cant really comment cos i dont know how much they go for these days (been out of it for a whole) cant believe how expensive they are now especially 2nd hand?

i got my 19" GTS for 3,300 delivered new for all 4 - and i sold my 19" GTC for 2,200 to a guy on this forum. he must be cheering now lol

wow 5.5k for a set of volks in 20" is that a bargain or expensive?

i cant really comment cos i dont know how much they go for these days (been out of it for a whole) cant believe how expensive they are now especially 2nd hand?

i got my 19" GTS for 3,300 delivered new for all 4 - and i sold my 19" GTC for 2,200 to a guy on this forum. he must be cheering now lol

tbh $5k wasnt cheap. they guy that bought it just wanted something rare and gtcs in good offsets and 20s ( he hasnt seen any in 20s nor have i for sale) unless it was ordered but i dono if you still can. i think at the end of the day it just depends on what buyers want and if you have that particular item fs. mind you i spent more than $7k though for them. rims, tyres, formulas and fixing curb damages etc.

victor t on this forum bought his for $5k but in 19s.

edit/ btw was sold for $5k with volk caps, rays valve, and volk racing formulas.

Edited by xtc