SAU Community

Bargain 210 Coupe

passin ewe

The guy selling it lowballed me time after time when I was selling mine and now wants a squillion bucks for his? Might offer a couple grand every other day and see what happens.

Its a nce car, but not worth that kind of money IMO.

I think rb26zed was correct with the typo theory.

No mods to back up the price either, just maintenance items that are normally worn out by now.

Full reco motor...............................................maintenance item if worn out

New Battery...................................................maintenance item

New altinator..................................................maintenance item

new Leads.....................................................maintenance item

new clutch master cylinder..............................maintenance item

bran new 16x8 XXR rims and tyres

full exsust system with extractore...................maintenance item, exhaust that is.

new double carbs weber

Big sound system............................................Limited value

full alarm with central lockin............................no resale value in this item.

full dino tune with 110kw.................................maintenance item, tune up.

new shock absorbers...................................................maintenance/safety item

That leaves the wheels, carbs and stereo, coz if the rest ot these items were not replaced the car would be not only unroadworthy in some cases, but it would be an almost undriveable/very ordinary car mechanically.

I only see about $2500 in non essential repairs, not $25000

So, what is a nice example of one of these worth? $5000? More? Less? It i only worth whatever someone is prepared to pay, no more, no less, so if someone was prepared to pay $15000 I would be quite happy coz that would make m R32 GTR worth about $45,000! (it isnt worth that)

It would reinforce the theory that a sucker is born every minute.

Edited by Tony Brown

Lol Ghostrider, I was going to suggest that but thought it was a little harsh. But It's probably more accurate.

Honestly if I bought it the 1st things to go on ebay would be the wheels, tail lights, webers and stereo. So they aren't really of much value. It's a nice clean stock example, nothing more. Colour is ugly so needs a paintjob too, so I can see $4000 to someone who is after a stock c210 coupe and nothing else.

But to a non-enthusiest $2500 tops.

I hope its worth 15k would make the make me happier about the budget i have for my C110 lol, but yer if Harvo cant get 5k for his 210 or the othr guy get 5k for is modded 110 sedan then this guy dreaming.

I wonder if he purchased those tail lights for 1200, maybe with the GTR badge makes them more sought after. Is the dino he speaks of, a type of prehistoric dyno the flinstones used,110 yabbadabbadoos. Just thought it was my turn to have a little dig. LOL. Would be a good buy at no more than $4500. Is the interior fawn or black?

Hey Socrates, I hope that cruise isn't on the 27th March as I'm going to Jimmy Barnes that day.

Well!

Ummmmm, I just got back from Melbourne last night and I can tell you all something is for sure.

The C210 of Mario's (hgc210) is certainly one very nice vehicle in the flesh. Unfortunately it isn't strictly JDM original as it sits today, but still a very fine example all the same.

His latest venture will certainly have his hands full and it will be interesting to see it as it progresses.

Back on track, I really think this guy is dreaming and from what I see in the pictures, the so called Webbers do nothing for me being downdraft with adapters, the GTR badges are just posey poxy things on an Oz delivered car, but I guess we shouldn't expect anything less coming from Minchinbury.

Cheers, D

Well!

Ummmmm, I just got back from Melbourne last night and I can tell you all something is for sure.

The C210 of Mario's (hgc210) is certainly one very nice vehicle in the flesh. Unfortunately it isn't strictly JDM original as it sits today, but still a very fine example all the same.

His latest venture will certainly have his hands full and it will be interesting to see it as it progresses.

Back on track, I really think this guy is dreaming and from what I see in the pictures, the so called Webbers do nothing for me being downdraft with adapters, the GTR badges are just posey poxy things on an Oz delivered car, but I guess we shouldn't expect anything less coming from Minchinbury.

Cheers, D

Thanks mate..it was good to see you to ...next time..okay...

honestly there is only a few JDM cars here, apart from mine over the years i have only known 6 maybe 7, the vin nos; give them away..

as for this car, look.. its over priced for sure...and having a real close look i can see so much that needs doing, dressing up the car as he has

this way, certainly wont justify the price...lipstck on a granny doesnt make her look like taylor swift...

stick to the car as it is..im sure if he left it original, he would of had more takers...and put a more realistic price tag..

my latest project...im loosing my hair over it...it stopped going grey....ill look like Kojak within months pinch.gif

Cheers to all