SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

yeah for sure, what nights does this normally happen?

welcome another clint into the crowd?? lol then there will be 2 Ash's and 2 Clint's. not confusing at all......lol.

by all means come join us some time man :thumbsup:

I use Trackmaster on my SGS2. I think it is better than racechrono, which I used to use on my old nokia (could just be the sh*t gps in the nokia though).

Not sure if it is available on iFail either though...

seen something like this on the iFail. still gonna jump ship to the android world next time i need a new phone.

Finally found time to post lol. Works been full on and niw im waiting to see if i work the weekend :/

If steve checks this - dont sign up to sauqld, its almost been 6weeks and i havent recieved nething. Ive paid but thats about it. I hate unorganized groups more then i hate the jack russel next door.

/starts own club

Clint - the smic didnt fix it, sigh. Do u want me to swop mine back n give u urs?

Finally found time to post lol. Works been full on and niw im waiting to see if i work the weekend :/

If steve checks this - dont sign up to sauqld, its almost been 6weeks and i havent recieved nething. Ive paid but thats about it. I hate unorganized groups more then i hate the jack russel next door.

/starts own club

Clint - the smic didnt fix it, sigh. Do u want me to swop mine back n give u urs?

Contact FineLine on here he is the QLD club president he will sort out the mebership issue.

Nah i'm not stressed I will be up to my ears in intercoolers soon enough.

Ash- ive been waiting for months....cant even remember. but they know your a member, so you get discounts etc anyways. just gotta wait for your shirt and sticker etc.

rear pads for me this weekend it seems. along with speedo cable, wiper switch and various other tid bits on Maureens Beetle.

on another note....i had a blow out on the highway yesterday at 100 in one of our work cars. that was fun.

*oh. and yes GT5 is alot of fun. much more so with the G27 :thumbsup:

Edited by boiracer

well i need pads and rotors all around. Without having

to do a 2nd mortgage any suggestions? Not planning on doing sprints just happy laps so dont need them to b too aggresive.

to do a 2nd mortgage any suggestions? Not planning on doing sprints just happy laps so dont need them to b too aggresive.

your looking at the following for an R33 Gts-t

Rotors:

Front (slotted pair) $495

Rear (Unable to source any)

Pads:

Front bendix ultimate $109

Rear bendix ultimate $150

Sourced from justjap.com - someone else may have better pricing available.

Just bought some cams for my baby. Can't wait to put them in and see how she's goes with a retune.

Very nice, Still waiting for my cooler to arrive hope to get it in next weekend now then get Pete to tune it while I am on call.

Fingers are crossed man.

You aren't allowed to get yours tuned before me ya bastard Bahahahaha.

! The race is on, That thing of yours is going to be insane once it's done.

I am considering changing to adjustable cam gears when I do my 100k service gotta find some good quality ones to replace the stock ones.

The HKS 1's I just got look a lot better then they did a few years back. They have a few issues with the material they used on the cogs, as it was wearing away pretty badly. Had a mate with some and they weren't to old when we noticed it wearing.

Just can't wait to hear the idle when done. Hoping for an extra 40+hp with out touching boost levels, but if boost goes up, well that would be a shame lol.

RDA slotted rotors are the best value for money that I have found. Not sure exactly how much you'll get them for though as it's been a while since I got mine.

I'd recommend EBC greenstuff pads for street use with some spirited driving (eg happy laps, touge). I used to use them, but moved up to redstuff for sprints. EBC do good pads.

RDA slotted rotors are the best value for money that I have found. Not sure exactly how much you'll get them for though as it's been a while since I got mine.

I'd recommend EBC greenstuff pads for street use with some spirited driving (eg happy laps, touge). I used to use them, but moved up to redstuff for sprints. EBC do good pads.

Thanks for that martin. I will have a look into RDA.

DBA are ok too but at $240 EACH i dont really have the budget for them as i think i need to change all 4 rotors.

Thanks for that martin. I will have a look into RDA.

DBA are ok too but at $240 EACH i dont really have the budget for them as i think i need to change all 4 rotors.

pending on the model you have, RDA's will set you back a bit more possibly. i paid around 550 for the fronts and 450-500 for the rears for a 34gtt. they were the slotted and dimpled ones though, so the normal ones they have may be had at a good price. RDA are also reluctant in giving out prices, but as smitty said a bloody good rotor, i much perfer these over DBA.

Pads, i use ProjectMu B-Spec, nice pad, used in sprints as well as daily. They've seen about 6 rack days and my car gets used 5-6 days a week and they still have decent meat on them. they get squeaky from time to time, but normally a bit of spirited driving fixes that up. only other pads i've used are bendix ultimates, not to bad for street use, not real flash on the track.