SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

I'm at work :)

Gay

Put a 4.11 in my bro's 13 just the other weekend - he's in love ;) Goes well with the 6 speed.

Nick, stay away from the 13

Timm, keep an eye on Nick..

:D

Gay

Xmas holidays just around the corner....

Awesome

You guys talking about the diff ratios but what about the type/quality of the diff?

I happen to have a brand new ATS 1.5way super silent sitting here if anybody wants it :P

Suits S13/180/r33/s14 29 spline half shafts.

I must say I am very subtle :whistling:

Awesome, Nick gets nice 4.11 gears and Tim gets the Nice cruisey 3.6s for his NA slivia because the car should be for cruising the highway lol

Ummm nooooo....Timm gets the 4.11 for a bit of extra torque back there ;-) Goes a lot quicker thru the gears....N/A SR with 6 speed and 3.6 or whatever it was is a recipe for slloooooooowww :(

:P

You guys talking about the diff ratios but what about the type/quality of the diff?

I happen to have a brand new ATS 1.5way super silent sitting here if anybody wants it :P

Suits S13/180/r33/s14 29 spline half shafts.

I must say I am very subtle :whistling:

So subtle :)

And how many dollarydoos is said diff thingmydo?

Looking for 1.3k. Trying to get back most of what I paid for it a while back. Still in its box and even that's in immaculate condition :P

I have all these surplus items from the 180 in my collection and I'll have to slowly move them. Wife said so.

I'm up for it too!

Although at this point in time, it's tentative. In a little bit of a pickle currently and hoping to get it resolved in the next couple days.

If not, then I'll have to pull out.

Where do we meet?

I'm up for it too!

Although at this point in time, it's tentative. In a little bit of a pickle currently and hoping to get it resolved in the next couple days.

If not, then I'll have to pull out.

Where do we meet?

Is this about your testicles?