SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Been a while and I have a question for you fellas.

Anyone know a good dentist in town?

I need him/her to be good, reliable and not take me for a ride - you know, like one of those horror dentists on today tonight that perform multiple procedures on your teeth that you don't need.

I've suddenly developed a crack in one of my molars. Hurts a little when I bite on it and it's very sensitive to the temperature of the food I eat :(

Dr Fisher / Fischer at the Highfields clinic is pretty good - very professional and honest, wont send you off with 4 new tires if you know what I mean ;-)

Dr Fisher / Fischer at the Highfields clinic is pretty good - very professional and honest, wont send you off with 4 new tires if you know what I mean ;-)

They have a 2nd spot now. At the 7 springs medical centre on ruthven opposite Kmart.

Had his wife Paola attend to me today. They're great but I had no idea dental work was so expensive LOL

Hay guys ill be coming to tbar for a few days in about 2 weeks and was wondering if you guys got and meet ups going or if y'all want meet up and talk all things skylines over a coffee or something :)

Are you coming down on a weekend?

I think most of the boys would be up for a feed and strop on weekends.

I am by all means not the main organiser here...I don't even have a car ffs LOL

Best to give the boys a headsup and exact date/time :)

They have a 2nd spot now. At the 7 springs medical centre on ruthven opposite Kmart.

Had his wife Paola attend to me today. They're great but I had no idea dental work was so expensive LOL

I see you went to the highfields one ;-) You like 'em there? They're pretty good eh