SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

Ah that's good to hear a-bomb Nick...yeah you want to at least be able to pull up again. I can live with that you don't want to do corners anymore but being able to brake harder than you can accelerate is always a must for me! Out-braking and out-handling wins as many races as out-running :P

Edited by tommis85

I have a engagement party :(

Also incase you missed it I picked up some goodies through the week:

Cusco 2 way mechanical LSD (goodbye crappy 3.5 nastiness hello awesome tear your face off 4.11 acceleration! :devil: )

And I've broken my number 1 rule of "brakes only slow you down" and gone and purchased r32 Gtr calipers front and rear with slotted rotars... (So now I can stop lol)

Good on ya dude.

Bout time you listened :P

Cusco will be a bit rough round the edges and you'll clunk almost everywhere. Clutch in when you drive past coppers and you'll be fine :P

Am wondering if the NA 33s had the drum brake setup on the rear as if they don't you'd have to get that setup as well or you'll be without a handbrake.

Funny that you should mention that because I was thinking the same thing this morning. I haven't done anything for the last week or so because I re-sprayed my wheels - they're all good again now. Must say they looked quite horrendous indeed! Looked like it was just a colossal failure of the clear coat :/

Not sure if I'd head back out to it man - it's just all yank pretty much. Would be good to see some more JDM there, or even some German/Italian muscle and what not. So yeah not sure Nick - see what happens I guess.

Dude, we are about the only JDMs in town that do try to make an effort LOL

We aren't gonna see any more :P

If we don't rock up, then there's no representation.

Went to that Nandos meet with 180 Nick....we definitely need to get a couple of us together next time round. This time they really had a fantastic turn out there!!

So what can we do cruise wise in the mean time? A trip to a pub lunch would be nice....seeing that you're mentioning food Clint ;)

Pub lunch I can always do....well not always but most times :)

Would really like to find time to do a Happy laps too. I wanna see what this car can do.

Are there any of the new people around?

Saw lots of cars there I've never seen before. Bigger JDM representation this time around too and most of them were different from the first time I went.

Plenty of new people around just hanging around in their little cliques. We need a few more bodies so we can have ours :P