SAU Community

Finally On The Road :)

steve_R32

Another Down south Dude.

:)

My Parents live down near Moana Beach so i'm always around some where.

Keep a look out for a dead stock :) Looking R32.

There is also a really nice looking GTS4 getting around with chrome wheels but he appears to be a little bit of a snob driving really layed back slightly leaned to the left turning in to a car park next to me with one hand and not even giving a head nod.

He is an older dude probably around close to 30 but.

hrmm 23 this year.. I'm getting there.. :(

Well I'll keep a look out. :(

I'll pull over and say g'day if I see ya.

Hey Joel, I reckon i've seen your car b4.... a house on the road goin down to the roundabout at moana? Maybe?

I know the guy you're talking about, i've taked to him b4....you're right :D He is a bit like that.. LOL, why bother :):)

Well, I've got BB plates, cant really miss it i guess, so, say Hi if you see me :) Already waved to one 32 owner going down the esplanade today :) sweet :) a gunmetal grey one....

Steve

hehe I think u need your eyes testing :D

That was My Black R32 I stuck My arm out the window with my Thumb Up.

I remembered your front fog lights :)

That bloke with the GTS4. I could be wrong about him but that was my first impression. :)

LOL, sorry Joel :) I thought it was a grey one :) I think I do need my eyes tested :)

I caught up with that guy, he knows a guy I used to work with and I bumped into them at BP a while ago (b4 I had the 32 on the road) Whilst I was telling him how i liked his car, and I have one on the way and all that, he just seemed like he didn't want to talk about it to me. So, same as you I guess, my first impression wasn't a good one :)

Good to see I have sorta met you ;) I'll stop next time you're down this way :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂
    • Serious answer: The Japanese call them "HCR32純正アルミホイール" (HCR32 Junsei arumi wheel). https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&q=HCR32純正アルミホイール&uds=ADvngMi969x8VO53s3Ns6zY_q0mz1wQSG62T0CP-XYz351Bz4k-UlCLmEIs3_DOvTIrJbtR53zUINohMWufGSNcE7u-Sy3WX5TUjyDJHK7ocoDfeYw5W1tSwzUlYREw7kf4AsG4TMceIn7jdSxdsPXSr015SPQ0N4d0VoByGkenzSrAe8dyXSHA-cFV7LpaAVKCIPCKphRBK4ExnPj5Wp8Ymbl6ZrzN4uV9O1oqNcySxxJLogfY6FULbGlMPmheHkf5T89XXkWHUmA-Kn76muIhfC4LNQ0WaaP4QrndS6u2ovf8NUIsYJ7oFJ81Is4MDHNu_WMQr5vRcNCw-OO7NiSgP3rP02XVontjydtRrPYYnhoyPrwFoPHU&udm=2&prmd=isvnmbtz&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYlNzYxcuGAxW72DQHHb8ODIAQtKgLegQIDhAB&biw=1920&bih=911&dpr=1 The English name for them would be "(insert model name) genuine wheels"?  As a side note, they fit perfectly on 1st and 2nd gen Suzuki Swift Sports: https://www.google.com/search?q=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&sca_esv=9781a9b17bdb0a90&udm=2&biw=1920&bih=911&ei=aBBkZsT2KMS60-kP8IGZwAE&ved=0ahUKEwjEyoTbxcuGAxVE3TQHHfBABhgQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=HCR32純正アルミホイール+スズキスイフト&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiNkhDUjMy57SU5q2j44Ki44Or44Of44Ob44Kk44O844OrIOOCueOCuuOCreOCueOCpOODleODiEjCXFCgA1iiWHALeACQAQCYAYkBoAHzDaoBBDE4LjK4AQPIAQD4AQGYAgCgAgCYAwCIBgGSBwCgB_wH&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
    • Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car