SAU Community

R32 Steering Rack On An A31

who's next

physically yes, but all the pipes come out on different angles, in different spots. the R32 hicas is even more whack than the a31's

is yours buggered? if so S13 ive heard is the same or similar

• 3 weeks later...

I had a big f**k around with this. i bought a 2nd hand s13 hicas version rack. Which was completely different. Got all the lines and everything but still couldnt make it fit. So i ended up getting mine reconditioned by active power steering who did a top job. And now it is 2 months later and ive slammed my ass into a rockwall and im stripping it. So if you want my rack i'll do you a deal if your keen. Send us a pm

ca18de rack, only thing with 32 is 14mm tie rod ends as opposed to 12mm in s13.

which you can swap ;) . i think s14 has a different turn ratio , s13 always feels sharper to me , in my old laurel i got rid of the s14 rack for s13 , 10X better :thumbsup:

if you want to use a different rack to a31 you have to swap the pinion housing over if possible because the lines go into the rack differently. Don't f**k around like i did. get yours reconditioned for a few extra bucks to have a good as new rack that you know will fit with no worries