SAU Community

Defi Gauges, Blitz Sbc I-Color, Apexi Pfc, Gtr Seats!

Ok, i am thinking of selling some of my goodies currently in my 32.! Dont really want to but im in need of some extra cash to make way for something else so if i get enough interest i will consider selling these parts to whom of which may be interested.!!

Firstly, i have a pair of 'DEFI' Gauges complete with Pillar mount to suit & V2 Controller.. Boost & Water temp, still like brand new with no marks or scratches at all & cost me about 900 hundred not to long ago! Not sure of the type, cant remember, but they have a silver bezel with a black type ghost face which lights up blue when the ignition is turned on & they're 60mm i think.. Plus with the Controller they do some pretty cool stuff, awesome gauges thats for sure!! - $450 no offers! Professional D1 GP Gauges made in Japan with awesome accuracy!! DEFI = The best!!!

Secondly, i have a 'BLITZ SBC i-COLOR' boost controller complete with every single part needed for installation!! It as well is still like new with no marks or scratches as its still fairly new like the DEFI's & cost me over a 1000 dollars when purchased.! They still retail for over a grand & are one of the best units on the market!! Its not just a boost controller its a Chassis Dyno-meter as well, hence the price!! - $550 & its yours!! Look it up on the net, absolutely awesome thats for sure!!

Last but not least i have a 'POWER FC' ( APEXI ) WITH hand controller lol, in great nic & also like new though the hand controller has a couple of scratches from use! Is currently in my R32 which is a RB20 Turbo ( Manual ) so its quite a rare ECU to come by nowadays & is not an easy find for most.. I've seen them go for over 1500 hundred on ebay sometimes though you can have it for $950!! Bargain buy, i've spent thousands over time having it tuned.!!!

I also have some other stuff for sale as well such as a set of 'WORK / RAYS ENGINEERING' SF CHALLENGE wheels, 17 x 8's & 17 x 9's, good sports tyres, etc etc.. Though do have some nice gutter rash at the moment, awesome drift wheels as the chrome is flakey as well from snow corrosion over in Japan, light weight & forged so super tuff.! - $ Make an offer otherwise i'll have them acid dipped, sanded & powder coated for re-sale later on! Suit Skyline or any car with the same offset & stud pattern of 5 x 114.3..

PLUS, i might even sell my GTR seats as well.!!!! Front & back, R32, great condition & a must have for any 32!! I actually have complete GTR interior which contains of trims ( Front & back ) , roof lining, visors & plastics though i'll probably only part with the seats & trims for now! Might do a swap for stock seats & trims with cash adjustment my way?? If i do decide to sell these you can have the seats & trims for $ 900!!

Well let me know if your interested in any of these parts & we'll talk.. Thanks guys & you can msg me here or send me a PM!! Cheers

Matt :)