SAU Community

Another Rims Post :)

Ruxis

hey everyone

got a grey (sonic silver) gtt with altia bodykit right round.

looking at buying some koya drift teks black 18".

new to rims, dont know much about them but ive seen these and like the look of them, not over the top but original.

my aim is to find some cheap (in price) good looking rims in either chrome grey or matt black?

what does everyone think about the colour scheme and maybe other rims to reccomend??

im not sure about black rims, its either going to look great or cheap and tacky.

the drift teks blacks are a bit powdery so i think ill be same there.

suggestions???

jarrad

well at least now i know black drift teks look good on a white 34 :D

what sizing and offsets were they if you don't mind trying to figure out sizing for mine and yours looks exactly the way i want it though i still needa get coilovers :S getting there though

looks verry stormtrooper spec with the black wing i like it

well at least now i know black drift teks look good on a white 34 :D

what sizing and offsets were they if you don't mind trying to figure out sizing for mine and yours looks exactly the way i want it though i still needa get coilovers :S getting there though

looks verry stormtrooper spec with the black wing i like it

thanks man

offset is 18x8.5 on the front and 18x9.5 on the rear +34 all round. Got them coz i wanted them to fit nice without sticking out of the guards.

cheers man, i agree with not wanting them to stick out of the guards mostly cause its a daily.

hopefully soon mine might look about the same gotta get my round to taking some photo's lol

• 1 month later...

hey does anyone know if the drift teks are lighter compared to the stock wheels??

(i spose itll be hard for them to be lighter if there bigger, but there not like HEAPS heavy or anything are they??)

ive heard some wheels feel heavy and sluggish?

well i only have my 18x8.5 fronts atm but id say they would be about the same as the standard wheels dont have anything to weigh them. getting the rears and the other set on sat so i might be able to weigh them at some point hopefully by the weekend for ya