SAU Community

New Spoiler

Yesterday I installed a carbon boot lip spoiler purchased from Kukumei Motorsports on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com....af#ht_500wt_922

For less that $200 AUD delivered (within 7 days!) I was extremely happy with the quality of the product, fitment was simple (quality 3M tape supplied) and most importantly it covers the plugged holes we had in the boot since removing the previous owners cheap-ass wing.

A couple of pics attached...

post-50122-0-86519300-1313627075_thumb.jpg

post-50122-0-08193500-1313627316_thumb.jpg

post-50122-0-39400500-1313627348_thumb.jpg

Yesterday I installed a carbon boot lip spoiler purchased from Kukumei Motorsports on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com....af#ht_500wt_922

For less that $200 AUD delivered (within 7 days!) I was extremely happy with the quality of the product, fitment was simple (quality 3M tape supplied) and most importantly it covers the plugged holes we had in the boot since removing the previous owners cheap-ass wing.

A couple of pics attached...

Nice one, Andrew. :)

Thanks for the positive reply's guys. As money permits, the wife would like to fit a full kit and has showed a real interest in the R35 GTR kits getting around. I'm in two minds on this but hey, its not my car and if thats what she wants, thats what she will get - happy wife = happy life!!!

wing looks good!

did u patch up the boot holes at all? if not water may still get in and cause rust over time.

pls do NOT get the R35 gtr kit, it looks sh*t.....

Holes were taped off so I am hopeful that this will keep them as rust free as possible. Time will tell I guess. As I said, I am not keen on the GTR kit either so a bit of gentle persuasion will be needed to find a kit thats more suited to the V series. There is plenty of images on G35driver, Google images etc that I am confident will make her see it my way!

Holes were taped off so I am hopeful that this will keep them as rust free as possible. Time will tell I guess. As I said, I am not keen on the GTR kit either so a bit of gentle persuasion will be needed to find a kit thats more suited to the V series. There is plenty of images on G35driver, Google images etc that I am confident will make her see it my way!

Hey Andrew, just a thought regarding the body kit.

Since it's your wife's car, I am guessing she will do more driving daily. In that case, I would suggust getting a subtle and not all-out kit like Greddy, Chargespeed, etc. V35 are pretty low from factory. Even with 19 inch wheels and low profile tyres on mine, I would scrapped on bumps if I don't slow down. After putting on Veilside + Webersport body kit, I am not confident on driving on ramps that look high anymore.

So unless the car is only driven on weekends from point A to B on the road that you know very well, it won't be a good idea. Just a subtle kit like JP Visage, Nismo or even lowered with no kit look good for me. :)

Edited by VNS 24