SAU Community

1990 Toyota Celsior, Proper Vip Stance, 19X10.5 Rears With Dishnizzle Up The Shitnizzle! F-Off Towbar To Tow Your Tracker In Pimp Style!

hey guys...

celsior is for sale again yo.. i sell it, then dont, then do, then dont... time for do again..

soooo...

1990 ufc11 celsior with 6 months rego

pearl white over silver

200000kms... major service done, new waterpump, timing belt, etc.. no expense spared on oils and maintanance.. this car has no mechanical dramas with the engine or transmission. all completely stock (inc exhaust)

limo tint... super dark... actually dark implies you can see through it... this is more like pure black.

Wheels are Racing Hart Pro, not some cheap crappy +45 20"chromies.. these are proper baller size 19x9 and 19x10.5, both +26... you cannot get better fitment on a celsior... they fill the arches to within a poofteenth of their life but dont scrub, so much dish you can fit your iphone in there. tyres are stretched falken fk542, 235 fronts and 275 rears.. fronts are good, rears are getting low but still well legal and good even wear

decent JVC and Alpine stereo, alpine subs and three amps in boot.. one sub has some damage to the cone but still pumps kenny rogers harder than yours.

G4 coilovers... two are a bit noisy... heck.. they are noisy when brand new... they achieve the desired result though they are nearly maxed out at this height... just the comprimise we all must go through.. you want comfort, quietness and be able to take your grandma to the shops?? put the 15s back on and the factory airbags in..

the chocolate leather interior is in excellent condition... all electrics work and very comfortable and quiet. rear seat reclines and massages and stuff.. rear climate control etc.. all the trimmings youd expect from a yakuza boss car

rock solid tow bar which apprantly is hard to find.. i have towed a loaded car trailer with the celsior and smooth as butter... didnt even realise i had a trailer on the back half the time.. 120km on the freeway no probs.

overall this car is in good condition... when you consider that it is as old as a VN commodore, etc... it has a few slight dents and a small amount of paint is flaking on the rear bar, as does any car that is 21 years old and has done 200000kms.

it also has the usual celsior faults.. like the drivers door handle is sticky and has to be pushed down after opening... never really been an issue to me... not exactly hard to open and pop it back down... not that id consider the effort involved in getting a new one, swapping the lock over.. getting it sprayed. and fitting it up..

also the temp and tacho gauge's have a mind of their own, instrument men can fix them.. but often send the ones that are working out of whack.. speed and fuel work fine and id like to keep them that way.

aircon is as cold as antarctica... compressor is noisy though as is common on the toyota v8's... cant hear it inside the car but at $1000 for a new compressor.. i couldnt justify replacing it till it stops working

$7000 neg. located at east maitland nsw, end of F3 freeway.. viewing available after 6pm weekdays or all weekends.

TEXT me on 0431 646 160... i dont answer phone calls.

i think the price is reasonable.. you get a hell of a lot of car for the money..

lhs1_edited-1.jpg

lhr1_edited-1.jpg

lhf1_edited-1.jpg

will not seperate the wheels!! unless you are taking the car and leaving the wheels then we can discuss options..

selling to buy a ute.. maybe interested in swaps of similar value. or cash my way.