SAU Community

R34 4 Door

hey guys up for sale is my white 2000 model r34 4 door.

have only owned the car for approximately 8 months but another car has come up for sale i basically have to have so letting this go unfortunately as i cant rep 2 cars.

has been an awesome car since ive owned it however and it will be missed no doubt.

car is turbo and manual! none of this NA auto bollocks

124xxx kms serviced reguarly ( as close to 5000kms as possible)

only a few mild mods, mainly cosmetic.

mods include:

-nistuned computer tuned to 181kw on 8psi (claim by previous owner)

-splitfire coipacks

-origin roof spoiler

-nismo lip kit ( looks the tits, so much more aggressive than stock front bar )

-eyelids

-gunmetal grey rota grid-r's 18x10 +15 rear and 18x9 +20 front. fit wicked, have a perfect amount of poke out the guards, tough fitment

-3 inch dump pipe to 2.5 inch catback (unsure of cat)

-removed spoiler (just taped over holes, was going to weld over and paint etc but selling now so not bothering)

-custom intercooler piping done by AM performance

-pod filter and blocked of BOV for da flutterz

-smoke front and side indicators

-debadged boot

-lowered on some springs of some sort (not entirely sure what they are but theyre a pretty nice ride and high enough to not draw po po attention but low enough to look tough)

-ebc green stuff brake pads done about 5000kms ago up front

-top of the range alpine speakers

-manual boost T (only clicked to stock 8psi except for special occasions)

-aftermarket guage setup (boost, water temp and oil temp which is yet to be installed, as was waiting to be serviced)

thats about it off the top of my head.

asking $16,500 o.n.o i know this might seem steep but regular run of the mill silver na auto 4 doors all sell for 13-14 so a couple extra grand for a white turbo manual one is fair i think

if i get my asking price of 16 i will throw in some SARD 550cc injectors and a highflow r34 neo turbo with op6 housing. setup should be good for 250kw easy with z32 and a better fuel pump

contact on 0430928476 can send pics via mms

post-85706-0-65123700-1318738086_thumb.jpg

post-85706-0-33191400-1318738098_thumb.jpg

post-85706-0-27540800-1318738108_thumb.jpg

located in barossa valley SA, but can travel to adelaide for buyer if theyre serious

Edited by changeofplan

• 2 weeks later...