SAU Community

Brand New Gcg Turbo Oil & Waterline Kit

Hi Guys,

Purchased this kit through GCG not long ago for my build but the performance shop made custom lines etc not realising i had the kit in the boot for them :domokun:

So i will be selling a brand new complete oil and water line kit for most high mount Garretts on most RB engines.

GCG site -

Oil___Water_Kit__4bc7d0b1b6778.jpg

View Full-Size Image

Oil & Water Kit Nissan RB Series Garrett GT

AU$375.00 (including 10 % tax) XTRFKGT-NISSAN Description:

• Oil & Water line kit to suit Nissan RB20det/RB25det/RB26dett/RB30et running a high mounted Garrett GT ball bearing turbocharger (GT2554R-T04Z)
  • This kit can be modified to suit most turbochargers (bush bearing and ball bearing), please contact [email protected] for further information and pricing.

As you can see the list price is $375 plus postage which cost me $400 all up... Am willing to let the kit go for $350 which should be fair considering this is a brand new unopened kit including original purchase receipt.

PM me or contact me on 0434 353 292

Cheers

Mat

I'll get a proper picture later, but this is just to prove its new and sealed in the pack...

Kit comes with everything you need -

Oil drain hose and fittings

Oil feed line and fittings'

water lines

All the fittings needed

The fittings cannot be seen in the pack as they are black...

post-47580-0-87508700-1319589393_thumb.jpg

I'll chuck in free regular post for this pack too which will save you even more... :cheers:

Quick update guys, due to the build on my car requiring a cash injection this has now gone up on Ebay too with a starting price of $300 including postage.... Sorry for bumping this but its a bargain and comes with original receipt and is sealed brand new... Would rather it go to an SAU user if possible :rolleyes:

Ebay auction finishes today, get yourself a complete quality oil and waterline kit from GCG today for only $300 posted :woot:

Still for sale guys, $300 posted anywhere in Australia in an express post bag......

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...