SAU Community

My Dark Blue Evo 6 Stolen!

Richy08

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Gents,

Please be on a look out for a dark blue evo 6 which has been stolen from my house overnight.

It has vic license plates YEH 211 (if still on the vehicle), stock rims and has 2 large scratches on the 2 front quarter panels...

Stolen from my house in Girrawheen, the bastards broke in through the back while my parents were sleeping, took nothing but my car keys and drove it out.

Unfortunately I just bought it from Vic and haven't had the chance to sort out insurance so im pretty much f***ed

Would appreciate any help.

Cheers.

girrawheen says it all. unfortunately it is usually someone you know or have known.

found the car in cockburn, doubt it's anybody I know.

Car was part of 3 burglaries over night and the thieves stole 3 other cars on the same night randomly.

car doesn't look too bad, but the extent of the mechanical damage is unknown as the car has been towed away for forensics.

the road it was left in had fresh strips laid everywhere...looks like they've been doing helicoptors everywhere =(=(...

probably be up for a new engine and drivetrain

Hey at least yours got towed mine got driven good thing they arrested they guy when it got recovered after forensics get the whole car checked out and get a quote of how much to fix it and you can claim for compensation from the government for it call the dept of public prosecution and they can point you in the right direction

Hey at least yours got towed mine got driven good thing they arrested they guy when it got recovered after forensics get the whole car checked out and get a quote of how much to fix it and you can claim for compensation from the government for it call the dept of public prosecution and they can point you in the right direction