Finally got round to pulling the motor down... Thankfully confirmed a few of the items I was told had been used in the build (by previous owner) but had no physical proof of (long nose crank, Eagle rods, ARP rod bolts etc...)
But what was more i guess we'll call 'lucky' was how close I came to losing the motor all together... As you can see from the 'standard' oil pump gears it was cracked completely, without destroying itself, one more high RPM launch and i think she would've been cactus. Needless to say I've ordered a new oil pump and billet gears.
The engine bay is being painted next week and I've used the opportunity to have my cam covers painted the same as the exterior of the car, loved the old wrinkle black that they were but seems every second person is doing that look now...
Should hopefully receive all my other little goodies next week too...
ATI harmonic balancer
N1 oil pump (Reimax billet gears)
Tomei metal head gasket
Tomei sump baffle
All new genuine (Nissan) water pump, timing belt, tensioner and idler bearings, gaskets, seals, hoses etc (the bank account balance is starting to hurt
Also ported the manifold to match turbos and head then painted them using some VHT paint along with the heat shields, we'll see how long it lasts...