SAU Community

Vic -Second Cruise Of 2012

Proposed date for next VIC cruise  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

Now that we have settled on our next garage cafe meet happening on Friday 30 March, I though I'll throw around some proposed dates for our next cruise.

Please vote for your availability over the dates specified in the poll above. Note that 7,8 and 9 April is over the Easter Weekend.

I'm in the midst of preparing a database of cruise routes and this should be up shortly.

Cheers,

Keith

I think I'm booked out for Easter, but it's not confirmed as yet. If not, Good Friday 6th of April would be a good day to go cruising cause nothing is open at all and almost everyone stays home, so minimal traffic. GOR for Good Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Josh, Stayer and I had a good mini-cruise on Princes Highway leaving the last Garage Cafe meet, but I reckon we are due for another cruise since the last one to Mornington.

Let me know if you guys are keen. At the moment, we are looking at either Sat 14 April or Sun 15 April.

Once we have fixed a date, we can then select a route from the cruise database (I'll bump this up shortly).

Cheers,

Keith