Full Exhaust System from turbo

Apr Racing Headstuds

ACL race series Bearings

Walbro 800hp Fuel Pump

125mm core Hybrid Upgraded Intercooler

Upgraded Clutch System

New tyres

110000kms driven.

Major service has already been completed at 98000kms.

Serviced recently 109000kms.

Slight front bar chip marks from alot of highway driving.

Receipts included, dyno sheets included.

345awkw @ 16psi

290akw @ 12psi

problem with the car is i have a slight crack in piston 6, i have had it diagnosed and checked with a camera, it requires a set of pistons,seals etc.

i am in the middle of sourcing these parts online, and having them on standby if it doesn't sell the way it is,i have a few posts in regards to this, so check them out.

Compression is excellent on all others. Its been like this for around a month now, finding it very hard to find time to get this sorted.

i will eventually get the time to sort this out myself and sell this for a decent amount, but im happy to cut my loses right now and have offers thrown my way, even for a swap and money my way as the point of this sale is for money.

I dont know where to begin with price, once i get an exact quote for repair i can go from there. i have been told around $800- $2000.

If i start receiving stupid comments i will take this off for sale and re-advertise it for a higher price when i have it fixed and as i will forge the motor. im happy to sort something out with the right person. PM ME and we can go from there.

Pictures will come very shortly,

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update - $1100-$1300 repair quote, to replace pistons and supporting items.

Will be selling the car as is from now on, any inspections welcome to verify this.

i have some pretty decent offers for swaps which i am considering so im happy with the way things are going.

havnt got the money anymore to be investing anything further into this.